Chapter Eleven

He paced back and forth, his dark cloak dragging on the ground. "I can't believe this happened..." He grit his teeth and clenched his fists.

A quick and sudden knocking made him jump slightly. He groaned.

A person stood in his doorway, twirling a knife. "Hello, Pitch. Long time no see."

The woman looked up at him, her eyes glowing.

-

Rapunzel rushed to find Tooth, Bunny, anyone... "Guys, you need to stop this! I have amazing news."

Sandy zoomed in front of her and stopped her. "Jack's alive!" She shook him wildly.

Sandy's head swung back and forth. He waved her off and flew away.

Rapunzel frowned and looked around.

Jack had decided to stay in her room. He had a lot to think about.

He used his powers to conjure smowflakes. "I hope this won't change anything..." He muttered.

Rapunzel came back in and stopped. Her eyes locked with his. "What are you doing in here? Shouldn't you tell Elsa you're alive?"

Jack, completely ignoring her question, turned his head sideways. "How could you see me? You just turned around and I was there."

"The cold. It froze my tear. Whenever you feel forgotten, your powers accidentally come out. I've- uh- had that happen to me before..." Rapunzel looked at her hands.

He reached forward and grabbed both of them. She looked up at him. "We if I was the one that made you feel that way, I'm sorry." He leaned in slightly.

Rapunzel's stomach twisted into a knot. She closed her eyes and pulled away. "But Jack, you have Elsa. I- I can't do this..."

She ran from the room and hid, before singing to go somewhere else. She appeared in the garden beside her cousin's castle.

Anna was by herself, just heading outside when she saw her.

"Oh, hi. What are you doing here?"

Rapunzel looked up. "Nothing... I just needed somewhere to go."

Anna frowned. "C'mon, you can tell me, cus'."

"O-ok, but promise you won't tell Elsa..."

"Ok...? I promise."

"Jack tried to kiss me..." She looked down nervously.

Anna's mouth was open wide. "Oh... My... Gosh... I- I have to tell Elsa. I'm sorry..."

"No!" Rapunzel bolted up as Anna ran off. "No..."