Chapter Twenty Nine

She woke up in a cold sweat. After what happened two weeks ago, she knew something was wrong.

The girl took off her braids and changed into a comfortable outfit. So, it wasn't a dress.

The strawberry-blonde strode into his room and shook him lightly. His greenish-hazel eyes opened. "Good morning, my love."

"Good morning, Hans."

"What are you- uh- wearing?"

She looked at her boots and shook her head. "You'll find out soon enough. I promise."

Hans tilted his head slightly but shook it off. "So, what would you like to do today?"

"I thought we might be able to just relax. I'll make us breakfast and then maybe we can go for a walk."

Hans nodded and took her hands. "I... I love you. I don't want you to ever forget that."

"I won't." She kissed his cheek then went into the kitchen. While making his favorite, scrambled eggs, she put a strange spice on it.

"Here you go, sweetie."

"Thank you, Anna." Hans took a bite and leaned back, yawning. "What did you put in this?"

"Just the usual... Nothing... Suspicious."

"Oh, alright." He took another bite. Two seconds later, he was on the table, snoring.

"Sorry, sweetie. But you did something to me. I can feel it."

Anna left and closed the door quietly. She fixed her sack on her shoulder and began running from the small house.

-

Elsa saw a person in black charging toward the Arendelle gates. "Guards, be ready to protect us! There is someone coming."

The person's braids were flying by her face and her sack was swinging behind her.

"Could that be?" Elsa muttered. "Guards, stop!

They lowered their weapons. Anna walked down toward the gates and was smiling. Tears of joy were falling down her face. "Anna!"

"Elsa!" The two hugged tightly for a few lomg moments.

"I'm so glad you're back. Where were you?"

"You should know. With... Hans." She looked down and frowned.

"I'm sorry..." Elsa grabbed Anna's shoulders. "But it'll never happen again. I promise."

-

Freakishly short chapter I know you can hate me now

But Anna kinda disappeared and nothing happened to her so why not do this chapter?

Hans will be back.......