Chapter Ten

Anna and Kristoff were scanning a map that they were charting. "He won't ever show up there, it's not smart." Kristoff nodded in agreement.

Elsa rushed into the room, smiling slightly. She was panting. "J-Jack- he's... A-alive...!" She leaned against a wall to catch her breath.

Anna looked at her sympathetically. "Elsa, I know you miss him..."

Kristoff went toward her. "You have to let him go."

Elsa, obviously confused, frowned. "I know he's alive. And what do you know about letting things go?"

Kristoff frowned at her. "Whatever..." He went back to Anna and hugged her shoulder. "Maybe Elsa shouldn't come with us.

She looked shocked. "But why wouldn't I? He was my boyfriend! And I loved him."

Anna held out her hand. "Sis, we think you're taking this too hard. Just get some sleep, and it'll all be taken care of when you're back to your senses."

Elsa, her heart now shattered, turned and ran back to her room, tears spilling from her eyes.

"I know he's real..." She muttered. "I know he's real... I know he's real..." Elsa opened her door and plunged onto her bed.

-

Rapunzel braided her hair tightly. She weaved it back and forth, trying to pull her think hair together.

She changed into a better outfit for a fight- she knew that this wouldn't be pretty.

Tooth came into her room and smiled slightly. "That's a good look on you."

Rapunzel, being her usual self, blushed. "Thanks."

"Remember, this is for Jack." Tooth encouraged her.

Rapunzel nodded. "I loved him, so I'll do what has to be done."

She turned toward the window and sighed. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Pitch will get what he deserves. I just know that this plan will work."

Her heart pounded in her chest. A cold wind blew over her shoulder. As her tears fell to the ground, the wind came again.

Her tear was now frozen solid. Rapunzel looked behind herself and opened her eyes wide.

She threw her arms around him. "I thought you were dead..."

But only she and Elsa knew he was alive. And it was too late to stop this. What will happen?

-

AAAAAH ok so I'm obsessed with 5sos and I'm actually listening to it right now.

Calum <3

Oh btw I want to know what you guys think of my story so far...