Chapter Twenty

Pitch touched her golden blonde hair. "You'd make a wonderful puppet."

She turned her head to the side. "What would you use me for?"

He spun her hair around his finger. "Twisted plans, that's what. I could finally get rid of Frost."

"Oh. Jack. He's... Something..." She muttered.

Pitch put both of his hands on her face. "Rapunzel, you're really something special. Did you know that?"

"Well, I guess. But maybe you can make me feel more special?"

Pitch smiled at her and leaned forward. His lips touched hers, and he grabbed her waist. Pitch pushed her against the wall and kept kissing her.

-

Elsa fixed up her hair. Today was the day she was going to go find Anna. But nobody must know about this.

She suspected that Anna was with Hans, her worst enemy. She zipped up her jacket and headed outside. "Goodbye." She whispered.

The large doors shut behind her as she began running away from the castle. The water froze just beneath her feet. Elsa used her powers to build a tower to look around for any sighs of Hans or Anna.

A small lighted shack was about twenty miles away, so she headed there.

Knocking lightly, die waited. Nobody answered. Elsa opened the door, and a small room was inside. A ladder to an underground passage was there to.

Being curious, she went down and crawled through the long tunnel. When she finally got out, a tall, handsome prince was in front of her.

"Well, Elsa, I'm very glad to see you."

"Hans, where is Anna?"

At that moment, Anna walked up next to Hans. "I'm right here, sister."

"Oh, but we do have some good news for you." He leaned down, his face inches from hers. "My fiancée and I are getting married soon."

Elsa gasped. Hans hit her in the head very hard and knocked her out.

-

Sorry this took forever. I've been pretty busy lately. But kind checking out my new 5sos story?

Oh I also deleted my other story with evil Elsa because it had one view after like two weeks XD