Chapter Twelve

Elsa was heartbroken. Tears were streaming down her face. "I-I thought he would always be mine. That we... We would have kids and be married and everything." She stood up. "I guess I'm wrong.

Anna out her hand on Elsa's shoulder. "I'm really sorry..."

"It's all her fault."

"Rapunzel's?"

"Yes, her's."

"Don't say that, she didn't mean it."

Elsa turned away. "Yes, she did. She was always after Jack."

Anna shook her head, knowing she couldn't talk sense into her sister. "I'm sorry." She went out and locked the door, just in case Elsa got any ideas.

-

Jack bit his lip. "I'm so stupid..." He muttered to himself. "I shouldn't of made my move. And she's right- I have Elsa. I'm happy, right?"

He shook his head and paced back and forth. "I just need to look at everything.

"Rapunzel's long blonde hair. But Elsa's beautiful platinum blonde hair. And her icy blue eyes. But Rapunzel's are a leafy green."

Jack grabbed his hair. "I can't do this."

He flew far and fast. He came to Elsa and Rapunzel yelling at each other.

"He loves me, not you! I'm his girlfriend!"

"That doesn't mean I can't like him!"

"Well too bad! Jack and I have a lot in common, and you have nothing."

"Opposites attract, right?" Rapunzel crossed her arms.

Elsa angrily froze her feet in place.

"Are you kidding me?!"

Jack clenched his fists. "Stop!!"

Both looked at him, and shut their mouths immediately.

"You shouldn't be fighting over me, it's stupid!"

Rapunzel frowned and looked down.

Elsa seemed to want Jack to side with her, so she kept going. "You know that we're dating, and that's because you love me!"

"Just stop it. Stop doing this."

"Stop doing what?"

"Stop trying to be right. Sure, you're a queen. But you're letting the power get to you. The greed is taking over. I just want the girl back that I fell in love with a while ago."

He marched off. Rapunzel looked up at him and bit her lip. "Elsa, I know what you want to do, but right now you really shouldn't run after-"

Elsa sprinted off after him, ignoring her cousin.

She slowed down and sat next to Jack, who was on a couch. "I'm, well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset."

Jack looked at her, and grabbed her hands. "I'm sorry too. I overreacted."

Elsa looked into his eyes. "But, I need to ask you something." Her grip tightened; she was nervous. "Jack, I love you... But so does she. We are meant to be... right?"

Jack's face got slightly pale as he looked down. "Honestly, I don't even know..."

-

Haha that part is a quote in my description for the story.

I made a new book cover. Is it cool?

Yay? Nay?