Chapter Seven

A blanket was wrapped around Tooth. She shivered and looked at Elsa.

"Has Rapunzel woken up yet?" Elsa shook her head, while pacing back and forth.

Tooth fluttered to Rapunzel's door. She opened it slowly for her hourly check. She was still out cold- literally.

Elsa came in begins her, and her eyes were filled with tears. "It's all my fault... Jack being taken, Rapunzel almost dying, I'm just a monster... I should have listened to everyone in the first place."

"Elsa, don't believe that. It's none of your fault," Tooth insisted.

"Pitch wouldn't have come! I led him here!" She shook her head. "Leave, Tooth. I'm sorry, I can't do this."

Tooth frowned at her, obviously hurt. "A-alright..."

Elsa sat at the foot of Rapunzel's bed. She stared at the unconscious girl. Standing up, she brushed Rapunzel's hair from her face, looking at how peaceful she was.

"I wish that I could be like this... Away from all of this- this mess." She stood up and cried.

Elsa left the room. Rapunzel barely opened her eyes, hearing her own shallow breaths. She was only half-conscious, but had heard every bit of what Elsa had just said.

-

Pitch stood on a steep mountain, the wind blowing his cloak backward. Jack stood slightly behind him, to the side.

"What shall we do, master? They are too strong for us."

"Too strong? We're dealing with a tooth freak, a small flower, and a snow cone! This couldn't get any more stupid."

Jack looked down. He thought for a moment- the first time under Pitch's control that he had really done so.

After a few minutes of silence, Jack ran forward. His feet hit the soft ground, the wind stinging his face. He pushed himself up, flying off of the edge.

Jack fell down, down, down.

He could barely hear Pitch's angry screams. The wind around him made it hard to make out any words.

He smashed into something, fell into a small canyon, and became unconscious.

The black sand dropped from his body and was in a small pile around him.

Jack was free.

Unconscious, but free.

-

Wow I'm writing chapters more than usual.

Is that ok?

And do I have more Jelsa or Jackunzel fans?

Or ELSUNZEL jk they're just cousins