Chapter Five

The ceremony began.

Rapunzel was becoming a guardian. They handed her a pair of small shoes, because like Jack, she didn't ever wear any.

Jack grinned and patted her on the back.

"Nice job, Punz. You're one of us now."

She smiled at him.

"I'm gonna go now. Elsa's probably missing me." He chuckled and waved goodbye before heading outside.

As he flew home, thoughts raced through his mind.

Is Elsa ok?

Did anything happen to her?

What will she say when I get back?

"Hey, Elsa. I'm home!" He grinned as he strode inside Arendelle's huge castle.

"Sweetie, your back!" Elsa's voice came from the hallway. "I have a surprise for you, come here!"

"Alright..." Jack smiled and turned the corner. Elsa was sitting, tied to a chair. Her mouth was covered.

"Jack!" Her muffled voice screamed. A dark arrow flew through his body. He looked down, the sand surrounding him.

"Elsa..." He muttered, before everything went black.

-

A sting in the back of her head kept bugging her. "Hm..." She frowned. "I'll go see Jack and Elsa in Arendelle. Maybe that'll help." Rapunzel turned on her heel. "Tooth, wanna come to Arendelle with me?"

The fairy sped into the room. "Of course!" The two smiled at each other.

Rapunzel laid her hair in circles around them. She began singing her song, and her hair glowed.

A circle of light surrounded them- it was almost blinding. The light faded, and they stood in front of the Arendelle castle.

"Let's go inside." Tooth insisted, though it made Rapunzel nervous.

"What if something bad happens? The guardians can't help us."

"I'm here, at the very least." Tooth put her hands on Rapunzel's shoulder.

The two went inside, and saw Elsa. She was coughing, her crumpled body surrounded in a slick black material on the ground.

A dark figure stood over her. He grinned, his eyes glowing.

But there was only one problem.

It wasn't Pitch.

-

Oh snap.

Sorry for the late update.

I feel horrible.

But seriously, like aaaaah.