Chapter Thirteen

"This plan should work well, out only problem is her..." Pitch pointed to a small character on their plan.

The woman grinned. "I can take care of her, trust me."

Pitch nodded. "Alright. And I'll take out these three. We might need one more. Any ideas of who might be able to help us?"

The woman's eyes shone. "I have just the person.

They knocked on the bars of a cold cell. A man was sitting there, in his early twenties. As he snapped his fingers, a small fire appeared in his hand.

He looked up at the two, the fire eerily glowing on his face. "How may I help you?"

-

Hiccup sat in the dirt, drawing pictures like he used to do when he was young. Merida sat next to him, her head on his shoulder.

Toothless shot a small burst of fire into the air, becoming quite bored.

"Hey, buddy, wanna go for a ride?" Toothless looked to him immediately. He nodded.

"C'mon Mer, let's go." They mounted him and let him take them away into the sky. The wind whipped their hair around.

They landed about am hour later in the middle of Berk. Astride was using a knife to carve a spear.

"Hey, Astrid." He smiled awkwardly.

"Who's that?" She stoop up from a stump and pointed to Merida.

"She's- er- my friend. Merida's her name."

"Nice teh meet yeh." Merida held out her hand. Astrid shook it.

"Hiccup, are we still up for tonight?"

His eyes went wide. "O-of course!"

Merida grimaced as Astrid kissed Hiccup's cheek and strode off. He blushed. "Oh, sorry, Mer. I mean- I know we're, y'know, dating, but-"

"Shut yehr mouth, yeh moron." She spun around and ran off, her hair flying behind her.

Hiccup sat down and frowned. "What have I done?"

A deep voice came up behind him. "Well this is a big mess, isn't it?"

Hiccup opened his eyes wide. "Oh no..."

-

DUM DUM DUUUUUUMMMMM

WHO COULD IT BE?