Chapter Fifteen

Rapunzel rubbed her eyes as she sat up, her hair tangled up. She started brushing it, when someone knocked on her door.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." Jack teased as he saw her messy hair. "Need help brushing that?"

She shrugged. "Be my guest."

He plopped down onto the bed, next to her, grabbing her golden brush from the nightstand. Jack started pulling the brush through her hair.

"How have you been? I know that there's been some... Uh, trouble... With Elsa."

Rapunzel looked down and stayed silent.

"I guess that's a touchy topic. Sorry." He was silent for the rest of the time while brushing her hair.

-

Merida was riding Angus through the woods, still furious from her talk with Hiccup. "Tha' wee lil' moron deserv'd wha' I did ta him..." She muttered.

Not realizing how far she had gotten, Merida stopped at the edge of Berk. "I wish we could ge' ta Arendelle."

At just that moment, North, Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy appeared on a huge sled.

"Ah, Merida, I see they haven't gotten to you." North jumped off and strode over.

She nodded slowly, but curiously.

Tooth fluttered over. "You see, Pitch and a little group if evil people have been capturing ones who are a threat to them. We think they have two already."

"We need to get to Arendelle before they get there." Bunny crossed his arms. "But this time, I'm definitely taking my tunnels. Got that, North?"

He waved it off. "Let's get going then. Come on, Merida."

She hopped on as they flew to Arendelle.

-

Everyone was there now, ready to fight if they had to. Nobody was afraid- well, except for Kristoff.

There was a sudden knocking on the door.

"I'll get it." Merida offered, her bow in one hand. She opened the door, and there stood a short old lady with a huge nose. Her brown eyes stared creepily at her.

"Well, it's been a while, lass."

Merida leaped backward but then quickly loaded an arrow.

"You know I have powerful magic. After all, I did turn your mum into a bear."

She took off her hood, her frizzy hair springing up behind her. The witch grinned as she snapped her fingers, instantly turning younger.

"Your friend Pitch Black taught me that trick. Good one, isn't it?"

Merida furrowed her eyebrows. "Wha' have ya been doin' wi' Pitch Black?"

"Oh, business. Working out some things. A plan- you might say- to defeat you freaks once and for all."

At the end of her sentence, a piercing pain shot through Merida. Darkness boiled in her. "Wha' have you done...?" She collapsed on the floor and curled up.

Her skin turned pale, her eyes glowing yellow. She stood up and pointed her arrow at Anna. Astrid and Hiccup appeared from the shadows and stood by her side.

Two dragons came crashing through a wall.

Pitch Black laughed, Hans at his side.

They were surrounded.

Was this the end?

-

Yay I finally updated. But there's gonna be a huge battle if you didn't notice.

I'm starting a new story, you should check it out.

It's based off the original Elsa so yeah. Btw I made the fab cover that took 4,586,481,092,273 years to make.