Chapter Three

Elsa paced back and forth, her heart pounding. She felt nervous. Jack had been gone for a few days now- it was only supposed to be a meeting.

She sat down as ice started to form on the ground around her.

"Why can I control it?" She hit her fist on the ground, wondering why she couldn't even think straight.

A cold breeze blew over her, and she looked up and smiled. "Finally. He's back. I've been dying to see him again."

But there was laughter too. And it wasn't his own.

Elsa clenched her fists and stood up. Her eyes locked with a thin blonde girl.

Rapunzel.

Her cousin.

-

Jack hadn't noticed, he just kept flying. He noticed that she had stopped laughing though.

"What's up, Punz? Is everything ok?"

She only frowned and kept her eyes ahead.

"Tell me, I want to know." His smile faded, his tone now serious.

"My cousin Elsa was down there. It looked like she was upset. I have no idea why though. Do you?" She stared into his blue eyes, and the world seemed to stop.

Jack broke the silence finally, for he did not know what to tell her. "You... You wouldn't understand... She's probably just... Lonely."

"But the way she looked at me."

"In a bad mood...?"

"Jack, why was she staring at me in that way?"

"Fine!" He threw his hands up. "She's jealous. Okay?"

"Jealous? Why?"

"Because I'm with you!" He shook his head. "And... And she's my girlfriend..."

-

Yay ok another short chapter.

Oh whale

So I'm gonna have some Jelsa and Jackunzel, no need to worry.

I'm planning on something exciting soon.

-

Ideas on something you wanna see in the story?