Chapter Nine

He sunk to his knees.

His own girlfriend couldn't see him.

What would he do?

A tear fell down Elsa's face. "Why him, it should've been me..."

Anna put her hand on her sister's shoulder. It's not your fault, Elsa. Pitch did this to him, so I say we get back at him."

Rapunzel looked up when that was said. "I'll go get my friends. Tooth, you can get the guardians. Everyone else, try to figure out where Pitch has been going."

When he heard what they said, Jack stood up. "You can't." He said, though nobody knew. "Pitch is bad, be we really shouldn't kill him. I'm just a teenager, after all. I've lived for over 300 years."

-

Merida and Hiccup were riding on Toothless.

"Oy, Hiccup, I see somethin' done there? Mind if we check it out?"

"Fine, but I still have to show you your surprise once we're done."

"Oooh, a surprise, huh? I wonder wha' it could be..." Merida grinned.

They flew down to the glowing area on the grass, and Rapunzel stood up.

Merida and Hiccup screamed at first, and were totally scared to see her.

"Um, hey guys..." She smiled at them nervously.

"Bu-"

"How're you-"

"This makes no-"

"What the-"

"Merida, Hiccup, I know this is hard to believe. I'm a guardian now, though. You can still see me because you still believe in me, even if you thought I was dead."

Merida leaped forward and hugged her. "Oy, lass, we really missed ye. I can' believe tha' you're here."

"Mer, I wanna catch up with you and Hic, but I can't right now. We have a problem."

Hiccup raised an eyebrow. "What kind of problem?"

"Pitch killed Jack."

-

Tooth flew as fast as she could through the harsh snowstorm, coming closer to North's workshop.

She got there and told him to get Sandy and Bunnymund.

When they arrived, she spilled the bad news.

"Our plan? To defeat Pitch Black once and for all."

Everyone seemed nervous, but they thought this would be the right thing to do.

-

Jack sat on Elsa's bed, alone.

He made small snowflakes appear.

After covering a wall in ice, he wrote, "I miss you, snowflake."

Right after he flew out the window, Elsa walked in. He hadn't noticed.

She covered her mouth and started crying. "Jack... Jack's alive...!"

-

Feellllssssss

Ok so Mericcup or Hiccstrid?