Chapter Twenty Five

Merida grinned as she jabbed her finger into the huge cake Rapunzel had made. It was a big day, actually- Elsa's birthday.

Though she preferred not to make a big deal about it, nobody could help it. They had planned a huge surprise party, and everything Anna said she'd like.

When they heard her heels clicking down the long hallway, they turned off all of the lights and hid. Elsa slowly opened the door as Anna led her in.

The lights flashed on as everyone jumped out. Elsa laughed and was surprised by it all.

The afternoon went on, but so did the party. "So, you did what to that prince?" Hiccup chuckled and crossed his arms.

"I told him that I wasn't interested in marriage. And then I froze his sorry butt." Elsa looked at Merida and they high-fived.

Astrid walked over and kissed Hiccup's cheek. "Hey, I have to head back to Berk. Are you going to stay here or are you going to come with me?"

"Well, I guess I'll go. I haven't been back home in a while. Bye Elsa, Happy Birthday!" They hugged and said goodbye.

Elsa plopped down on the couch about half an hour later. As fun as the night had been, it was totally exhausting.

Eugene sat down next to her and glanced at her.

"I'm guessing you're looking for an apology?"

"That'd be nice, yes. But then again, Maximus owes me quite a few. I might let you off the hook."

"Ok, well I'm sorry for leaving you like that. I guess I... I just can't accept the fact that Jack and I need to go our separate ways. But maybe I can find the person to take his place soon."

Eugene raised an eyebrow. "Soon? Well, I was kinda hoping you'd already met him."

Their eyes met and they both froze. Elsa's heart melted as she looked at the beautiful color of his eyes and how it matched him so well.

He finally broke the silence, his voice slightly quieter. "Why don't we head off to your room?"

"Oh, that would be nice."

Both of them stood up and walked silently to the bedroom. As they sat on the large bed, Eugene's hand and Elsa's hand fell onto each other. She looked up at him and blushed.

A tingling sensation filled her, one she'd never felt around a guy before. Not even around Jack.

"Eugene, I feel a little weird inside. Something...different. And it really makes me want to do something crazy."

"And what would that be?"

Elsa closed her eyes and leaned forward. Their lips touched lightly. Eugene's hand brushed her hair and then they pulled back.

"Wow." She whispered. Butterflies filled her stomach. "I think I'm in love with you."

"Why would you think that?" He chuckled, then leaned forward and continued to kiss her.

-

Not one of my longer chapters. But are you guys okay with Felsa (Flynn/Eugene x Elsa)? Personally I love it.

But yeah...