Chapter Four

Tooth fluttered to and fro, trying to find Jack. "He must have returned already..." She repeated, hoping to find him.

When he finally appeared, Rapunzel got off and stared at the unique people.

"Nice hair, mate." Bunny smirked. Tooth got into her personal space, hoping to see her teeth, and Sandy laughed- or at least tried to.

North leaned down, because Rapunzel happened to be a little shorter than Jack- making her small. "You must be Rapunzel. It is a pleasure." He held out his giant hand, and she shook it, though almost falling over.

"What did you guys need her for?" Jack flipped up his hoodie and held his staff to his chest.

"Well, Man in Moon tell us great news! We have new guardian!" He put his hands in the air, then grabbed Rapunzel's shoulders. "Welcome to the family."

Her eyes widened. "You're- you're serious...?" Rapunzel ran towards Jack. "I don't know what to do... What to say... This isn't meant for me!" She shook her head.

"Don't worry, Punz, I felt exactly the same. But look at me now!" He laughed slightly and gestured toward himself.

"A-alright... I guess I'll become a guardian... For you, though, Jack. This is for you."

-

Elsa comped out her icy hair. She was in a purple nightgown. She was humming a common tune played in the kingdom.

Jack hadn't returned, but she was no longer concerned. She was completely care-free.

But that didn't mean she wasn't thinking about him. She was hoping something good would happen when he came back.

A quick knocking on the door caused her to turn around. "Who is it?"

Someone cleared their throat. "Her, snowflake, it's me."

"Jack! Come in!"

He laughed. "Alright." The door opened, and there he stood.

But it wasn't Jack.

-

Oh no cliffhanger

Ok so what do you guys think of the comics? Should I do something for two alternate endings?