Chapter Seventeen

Hans was holding Anna's hand tightly. He turned to her and touched her chin. "I love you, Anna."

"I love you too, Hans." That sat on his bed.

"You can get changed for the night, if you'd like to."

"Alright." Anna walked into the hall and called one of the servants to get her a nightgown. Moments later, she held one in her hand.

"You can use the bathroom."

"Thank you, Hans." She put on her nightgown and looked in the mirror. Anna took out her braids and sighed. Her reflection seemed different than the personality that went with it.

She knew she was clumsy and feisty, but there were some things that didn't seen to fit. "Hm, I must just be thinking weird." She waved it off and say back on the large bed.

They both slipped under the covers. Hans was right next to her. Anna was on her side. He put his arm over her.

"Goodnight, my love."

She smiled and fell asleep.

-

Merida awoke, a huge headache erupting. Hiccup was drowsy, but awake as well. He shook Astrid, and she too woke. To get Kristoff up, Merida kicked him hard. He groaned and sat up.

They looked and saw the Guardians lying in a huge pile of black sand. Rapunzel was tangled up in her hair. Elsa's skin was dark and burned in some places. Jack was in a pile of his blood.

Merida gasped as she ran to Rapunzel. "I... I really hope that they aren't dead." Her eyes watered as she walked to Elsa and brushed away her hair from her face.

Hiccup walked to Jack, completely breathless. "No..." He shook his head and kneeled down.

Kristoff and Astrid went to the Guardians. "There's nothing we can do now, guys." Kristoff frowned.

Hiccup looked at him, the moon shining on his face. "I-I think I know what we can do. You'll just have to trust me."

-

Pitch grinned as he walked around the room. "We've taken care of everyone. Finally, I can bring the darkness back. The Dark Ages were glorious for me. It can be like that again."

"I should know too, that was when I tricked that Merida girl. If it weren't for your magic though, I would have never gotten to this time period."

"But neither would most of those filthy children."

"Teenagers." She corrected him.

Pitch frowned. "Hopefully the rest of this will work. If everyone stops believing, fear will spread. And with fear comes me. The boogie-man."

The witch sat down and sighed. "Just get it over with quickly though, I'm tired from all of this."

"Oh, I'm done with you."

"Wait, what? I thought I could help rule the world with you."

"Sorry, but I work alone." He grinned evilly.

Dark sand came out and began creeping up her legs. "No, please, Pitch! Anything but this! I'll be your slave! You can make me old again! Anything!" It crawled up her back. She couldn't move.

It sunk into her, moving her muscles. Her mouth opened, and black sand began choking her. Her heart stopped working. It covered her entire body.

The sand began pushing in. It all fell to the ground, a pile of bones in it.

-

Yay creepy descriptions.

But what do you think will happen to the ones who are dead? What's Hiccup's plan?

Comment what you think will happen!