34. Disappointment

^Kaeden & Jamie^

~Kaeden POV~

"THAT'S FOR GETTING MY BOYFRIEND ARRESTED!" 

Jamie yells as I slam into the wall, gripping the side of my head in pain then flinching when he goes to hit me again but Vahn steps in and holds him back.

"I think you're forgetting MY BOYFRIEND WAS ARRESTED TOO!" I snap back as he catches his breath. His deep brown eyes glared deep into my soul and he shook off Vahn, dusting himself off with a relaxed air.

"What's your plan?" Jamie asks an I keep my head down.

"I don't know," 

"What do you MEAN you don't know! How are we going to get them back!" He yells and a loud yawn at the top of the stairs draws out attention 

"Boys, boys, there, there, calm down, all the screaming and testosterone is piercing my eardrums," Noell moans from the top of the stairs, flipping their hair back as they descended with such a confidence in their stride that you would think they were the queen of England. 

They stop a stair above us and giggles before bringing their hand up to gently caresses Jamie's smooth cheek while taking a puff of Juul in the other. 

"Oooh, you're a cutie. Tell me what all the fuss is about honey,"  Noell asks and I go to answer but they quickly shush me, focusing on the handsome American instead. Jamie wasn't buying it though. 

"Prince Marius and Prince Finley have been taken into custody by the Prime Minister for treason. They could be deported and imprisoned for life and my little Mari doesn't do Prison." He explains in a calmer tone, pushing Noell's hand away.

"Ah, yes I was here for that, but I thought it was something more serious with the way you two were arguing," Noell exclaims to Jamie and my confusion before pushing past us like we were peasants and walks over to the kitchen table, their heels clicking on the hardwood was the only sound heard.

"What do you mean something more serious?!" I ask and Noell only gives off a long eye roll with a sigh to match as they puff out white smoke from their pouted lips.

"Dearest Kaeden, Sweetest & Sexiest Jamie I think you're underestimating the power of your significant others. Marius and Finley are princes of another country right? That means they've had at LEAST a few years of training in foreign diplomacy. They'll be fine." Noell says and waves Tizzy and Sonya over, who were still working on their laptop. Noell takes the laptop and converts it into a tablet, displaying the screen towards us.

"Look, it's already all over the news, I'm sure the king has already sent a team of his people our way, it's only a matter of time. But in the meantime..." they wink at Tizzy who draws up a different tap containing information for a charity gala happening tomorrow night," 

"Get ready bitches, cause we have some shopping to do!" Noell laughs out loud with a sinister grin and I knew this wasn't just about Mari and Fin. 

They have their own revenge in mind. 

*****

Meet the new face of Noell!!!