39. Welcome to the Party

"Tizzy, on Standby, Group A," 

"Sonya, ballroom, Group B"
"Noell, ballroom," 
"Jamie, ballroom," 

"Maisie, 10 Downing Street, Group C," 
"Cassie, 10 Downing Street,"

"Vahn, kitchen, Grou,"
"Kaeden, Final check, Good Luck Team,"

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

The Ballroom: Group B

Noell quickly walks alongside the charming Jamie Caspian, arm in arm as she pushed a lock of curled brown hair behind her ear. The handsome man only complimented her sweeping white gown of innocence with a sinful design that drew the attention of all who gazed upon her. She enjoyed the attention but her mind was a focused hum of confidence and sex appeal. As much as she longed for Jamie's adoration, there was only one man in this ballroom whom she was seducing tonight.

Thinking of Jamie, she tilted her head to the side catch a glance of the pretty eye candy on her arm. A steamy American boy in the flesh was about as rare as they come in her life and he wasn't hers. Pity. 

But Noell could tell by Jamie's stern face and his tense body language that he was not okay. 

"Christ Jamie, would you loosen up a bit? I mean unless this is your idea of playing a straight guy. If so, please continue," her words earn a small hint of a smile from Jamie, who runs his fingers through his newly dyed blonde hair. 

"Oh sorry, was I too deep in character?" he asks causing Noell to giggle lightly. He clears his throat in nervous anticipation as the pair hold out their wrists to the ushers who scan the white bands hijacked for them by Tizzy. The ushers scan them with their eyes, paying special attention to Noell who throws a flirtatious smile before they're let in. Jamie turns his head and follows their group leader Sonya who also gets in without a problem and quickly joins Noell's side. 

"Group B is in," She speaks into the communicator to alert the others before she breaks apart from Jamie and Noell to scan the crowd. Jamie follows Noell and eyes the crowd. They were on the hunt for two people. 

Damien Giani and the representative from the Grayson family who appeared to bargain for their taken nephews. 

The bass from the music caused the floor to vibrate underneath their feet as they mingled deeper into the ball. A whole orchestra played on as the three deviants walked among the rich and famous undetected. Smiles plastered on their faces as they kept to themselves.