Fire *Angst And Slight Fluff*

*Still the same day from Emergency Drill.*

"Sorry Principal, but I don't feel like staying after today. It is only the first day of school after all." Baldi sighed.

"Okay, good. I wasn't deciding to either, to be honest." Principal admitted. "But I have one important question to ask you. May we... give each other our phone numbers?" Principal held in his breath. He was afraid if he asked his new boyfriend too early.

"Okay! That is fine by me!" Baldi beamed as he seized a notebook from his backpack and tore a little piece of paper out. Principal did the same thing, then they both wrote their numbers on them. They gave each other their papers, then Principal said, "The reason why I want your number is because I want to be able to get closer to you and to make sure that everything is fine at your home."

"Awww." Baldi gushed at the slight redness of Principal's face. "You know what? I would do the same for you too."

"Well, that is what love is all about." Principal said.

"Okay, well, goodbye!" Baldi waved as he went out the front doors and into his green car.

"Bye!" Then Principal went into his dark gray car, then they both drove their separate ways.

As Baldi made it home, he exited out of his car, then before he could start walking towards his house, he easily heard his cats screeching with panic and pain. Baldi scrambled to the building as he unlocked the front door, and dived inside.

Once he entered his house, he smelled smoke. A fire was starting to spread in his kitchen. However, unlike in the school, this fire was too big to stop. So he immediately seized his phone in the living room and called his boyfriend's new number. He waited as it rung twice, then Principal picked it up, and asked, "Hey! You calling already?"

"Hi, uh, Principal, this is really serious! A fire had started burning in my kitchen already before I even entered my house! Please come here as soon as possible!" Baldi cried out desperately.

"Wait! How will I know where you live!?" Principal freaked out.

"Well, our town is very small, and my house has got to have smoke coming out of it by now. So please, come find me as soon as possible!"

"Okay, don't worry! I will!" Principal assured. Before Baldi could get off the line, he slightly heard Principal shout, "Goddamnit!" in the background before he was the first one to hang up.

Then Baldi hung up, then he remembered to call the fire department. So, he did that, then began the search for his kitties. A male and a female named Baldo and Balda. Both brother and sister. Both cats with no fur.

"Baldo! Balda!" Baldi freaked out as he went deeper within the thick smoke, then he finally found Baldo hidden underneath a table.

"Please! Please allow me to carry you!" Baldi sobbed, then Baldo immediately jumped into his outstretched arms, then Baldi had him safe in his arms as he went in deeper to search for Balda.

"BALDIMORE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Principal freaked out as he saw his boyfriend getting deeper into the fire from the front doorway of Baldi's house. "The firemen aren't even here! There's no way to stop it now!"

"I am trying to find my other cat!" Baldi cried.

"Baldi, she's not deep in there! She's with me now!" Principal assured as he picked her up and showed her in his arms to Baldi.

"Oh thank god!" Baldi sighed as he went right over to Principal.

"Now, we need to get the hell out of here!" Principal had Balda in his arm, and he used his free arm to hold Baldi's hand as they quickly exited the place.

As they stood far away from Baldi's home, Baldi fell onto his knees deep in the grass, then he sobbed out loud for everyone to hear as the firemen arrived, trying to get rid of the rest of the fire from what is left of Baldi's completely charred house.

"P-Principal! I have nothing left! I lost most of my money, and my food, everything else!" Baldi moaned.

"Baldi, since you have nothing else besides your car, cats and some quarters including your school items, you're gonna be living with me until you are able to afford your own place again."

"Princi, you wouldn't even be able to pay for my car, my cats, and me all together along with your own stuff. How would you be able to do it?" Baldi worried.

"You have your car, right? I could give you some of money while you find a new job. You would have to at this point so you would be able to get your own money. Since you would be getting some while you are living with me, I wouldn't be able to pay you at all while we are at work together."

"That is troublesome." Baldi shook his head.

"But it is possible." Principal assured as he had Baldi carry both of his cats so he could drive his boyfriend to his own house.

"Principal, you are the best!" Baldi sighed as he placed both of his cats down on the ground as he made it inside his boyfriend's house.

"Hey, no problem! Just to let you know, I have a golden retriever, a male named Sparky. I hope he and your cats get along nice."

"Balda may like him because she is a friendly cat, but Baldo may have a bit of issues with him." Baldi explained.

"Alright, things will be fine then. We better get your car before someone takes it." Principal warned. "I will drive you back to your place one last time, you collect your car, then we both drive to my home together. Does that sound good?"

"Yes." Baldi smiled as they did what they were supposed to do.

*****(Midnight)

"My cats already are friends with your dog." Baldi beamed as he saw all three of them curled up with each other.

*This is the most legit pic I could find.* X3

"Now that is adorable

"Now that is adorable." Principal giggled as he asked, "So since it's our bedtime, would you rather sleep in my spare bedroom, or would you sleep in my room with me?"

"I want to- need to sleep with you." Baldi said.

"Okay, that would ease the nightmares you may get tonight." Principal admitted as he watched Baldi curl up in his bed. Baldi looked small and helpless when he got comfortable like that. "And I am pretty sure you aren't in the mood for some love making, so we are just gonna sleep together tonight."

"Thanks," Baldi muttered tiredly. "And sorry for all the trouble."

"No! None of this is your fault, Baldi." Principal snapped. "We should sleep now." He then curled up in his bed too, pressed up right behind Baldi. He wrapped his arms around Baldi's waist as he spooned him, keeping him safe and comfortable in his arms.

Baldi sighed as he finally fell into a deep sleep, snoring like there was no tomorrow. Principal grinned at the whole thing as he finally fell asleep himself.