Punishment Deserved~ >:) *NSFW/A Bit Disturbing* *A Bit Rough, But Not Too Bad*

To be honest, Baldi was a bit sick of being weak all the time. He was sick of his Princi taking all the control. When Princi spanked him those couple of times, Baldi did feel a little relieved, but also a bit used for only Princi's entertainment. It partially hurt Baldi when Princi spanked him, but it did also make him feel relief for the things he'd done and such. Perhaps he did deserve the punishments he got here and there, but he said in his jealous-filled mind, 'You know what?...

'... Who says I can't have a little fun too?~'

*****(Next School Day)

Principal sat in the office, waiting for students to arrive. Of course, Baldi entered the building first, but instead of waiting in his classroom like he usually did, he ended up entering Princi's office to 'hang out' for a bit.

Princi didn't believe that for one second. And he was right to think that way.

"Hey, uh, Princi... how are ya doing today?" Baldi acted cool.

Princi did not like the feel of this.

"Um... if you are really concerned, then yeah. I'm fine. Feels like any other school day."

"Okay... that's good. Also, I am always concerned about you! Do you feel the same way about me?" Baldi was genuinely curious.

"Hey, of course I get concerned about you! What game you trying to play today?" Princi squinted into Baldi's eyes with deep transparent suspicion.

"Well,~" Baldi out of nowhere pins Princi by the wrists against the wall. "I am only curious about one thing... why do you always want to have dominant control over me?"

"Wait... what? What do you mean? We haven't even done much of that stuff for a few months! Where are you going with this? It's almost Halloween for crying out loud! Unless if you are trying to scare me... which, you are slightly succeeding at..." Princi blabbered on.

"Well yes, you're right that we haven't done much together for a while, a long while as you say, but all the times we've fucked/kissed/oral, whatever we've done, you've always been the dominant one in the role, and you know what... it kinda... irks me. I want to know... I want to understand what it feels like to be... dominant. You know?~" Baldi's voice began to set a creepy tone to it.

"What, a dominant like me?~" Princi smirked.

That was a huge mistake.

Baldi shoved Princi onto his office desk without hesitation. Principal's air got sucked right out of his lungs at the sudden force, and he gasped, "B-Baldi, what are you doing?"

"Oh Princi, it is about damn time take some control, okay sweetheart?~" Baldi smirked.

Princi was SHOOK now. There was no going back.

Baldi wasn't gonna change his mind.

*WARNING: THIS IS WHEN IT GETS DISTURBING, A LEVEL THAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAD NEVER FACED BEFORE. ALSO, BITS OF NSFW, IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY*

Baldi licked his lips hungrily as he skimmed through his bigger boyfriend's whole body out. Princi couldn't stop shivering at the sudden dominant, preying look in Baldi's eyes as the stare down never seemed to end. Once it did, Baldi began to lick Principal's neck.

"OoOh.~ W-What the- Ah!~" Princi couldn't even speak full sentences as Baldi began to nip more than lick. He wanted Princi to remember this moment. He wanted his bigger boyfriend to know that he could be stronger and more dominant too. It was only a little matter of time until his slightly dumb boyfriend realized that...

Baldi rubbed his covered penis against Princi's covered one. Baldi remained the same speed, even though it killed him to want and need to moan loudly in pleasure. He couldn't lose against himself and his boyfriend's huge throbbing penis.

If he ever did, Princi would never learn from this and take him seriously.

So, he made sure he only made husky grunts come out if the pleasure got overbearing.

Baldi stopped, raised an index, and walked away to quickly grab his ruler. He made it back to his bigger boyfriend laid twitching in unbearable pleasure on the desk, ruler in hand. Once he began to rub against Princi again, he raised his boyfriend's muscular leg a bit higher than the other, and started whacking the cheek with his ruler.

"O-Ow! Baldi!" Princi pouted. He did NOT like the fact that his smaller boyfriend was actually spanking him without his permission, even if it was pleasurable to do. Baldi stared down ever so intimidatingly into his stronger boyfriend's pleasure-filled eyes as he repetitively spanked his boyfriend's clenched cheeks while still rubbing against him. 

Baldi was finally done spanking him, and not soon after, both of them cummed in their pants. Baldi desperately tried to hold his girly moan, but that was the only one he couldn't hold back whatsoever. Princi grunted and moaned as he did so.

*NOW GOING BACK TO... WELL, WHATEVER THIS IS*

They both were inhaling and exhaling hard as they looked into each other's eyes. Princi stood up from his desk with shaky legs as Baldi backed away from him, still giving Principal the creepy look of joy, prey, and success. Princi placed a hand on Baldi's shoulder, but Baldi backed out of it, and said, "There. Now you have learned that I can be just as dominant as you. Maybe we should do this more often.~" Baldi smirked, then he left the office to his classroom, set up his stuff in there, then waited for the students to appear.

Principal realized that he did learn something new about their relationship. One should never be completely in control, no matter if the submissive one would want it that way or not. Principal thought all of that as he walked in the halls, making sure no one was breaking the rules. 

Principal waited to perform his mini revenge towards Baldi during their next special time together. He felt new respect for Baldi, but he also felt as if his submissive boyfriend needed to learn a lesson all at unison. He loved the way Baldi treated him in that moment they just had, but he also felt a new fear and intimidation about the bald boi.

It was only a matter of time until their relationship would become completely even.