Sweeper Celebration Day *Some Limes/Fluff*

(Sorry! This is another part that doesn't mainly involve Princibaldi. This is for Mr. Sweepers.)

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!"

"Mr. Sweepers! We need you for something." Baldi tried to hide his giggle as he coaxed the constantly energetic broom over to him. The broom stood on his bristles, waiting for Baldi to continue.

"Alright, this is your free celebration day. You'll be able to have vacation here by sweeping up the place extra longer than usual. So, how do you feel about that?"

Mr. Sweepers jumped in the air.

"Great! Well, you can start now." Baldi beamed as Mr. Sweepers swept down the hallway and screamed out, "LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPING TIME!"

Principal and the others were there watching the wholesome interaction between the broom and bald man. Princi walked up behind Baldi, then began wrapping his arms around Baldi's waist and kissed the side of the bald teacher's jaw.

"That was a really polite thing for you to do for our best and only janitor, Baldimore. I am proud of you." Princi beamed as they both started to face each other.

"Awww, don't mention it, Princi." Baldi waved the compliment away. "It's only common sense to give each other as coworkers breaks."

"Yeah, you're right." Princi chuckled and Baldi giggled as they both held hands and walked around the hallways as a little break for themselves.

"Ugh... I hate that I have to see them like that everyday." Bully grumbled.

"Aw, don't attack them like that! They're the best!" Playtime whined.

"...Whatever."

"I still think they can be cool at times, right dude?" Friend asked Player.

"Yeah, they are." Player beamed. "I may be the teacher's pet, after all."

"Pfff. Show off."

"I hug people for all eternity." 1st Prize randomly blurted out.

"U-Um, guys... if Mr. Sweepers is having his vacation all day today, then shouldn't he be NOT sweeping at all? Should he be resting in the closet instead?" Arts pointed out. However, no one cared about what he said.

Since when did anyone care about his opinion?