Ruler Of Justice *Spank Warning*

(Once again, this is kinda more about the kids. Princibaldi in the background.)

"OOOOHHHH, PLAYA! YOU ARE SOOO DEAD!!!" Bully mocked as he and the other kids began pointing at him in shock and a bit of fear. Playtime and Friend were the only ones who weren't pointing at poor Player as he struggled to comprehend what was gonna happen to him.

"Bully! Please st-" Playtime cried out.

"No, Play." Player sighed. "Your big brother is right. I have been failing tests left and right. I am just surprised that Baldi hasn't come to spank me as of yet. It's unlike him to not do so."

"Well, we all h-hope it gets b-better for y-you." Arts stammered.

"Ha! It would be a huge joke if I were to ever let that bald man take ya down across that bony lap of his! I will not stand for this!" Friend declared. When Friend promised things, he usually never let them go no matter what.

"Heh." Player smiled. "It's nice of you to stand up for me, Friend, but... when Baldi wants to punish someone, then they can never get away from their consequences. They all have to face them. So, today, I am going to let him punish me. It's the right thing to do. If I want to be able to pass his class, and he spanks me for a punishment, then so let it be. I will let him do what he needs to do to me so things can become right and better. If none of you agree with my choice, then that's okay. Spankings are HORRIBLE, I can admit that. But, if it's the thing that can help me, then I will go on my own to be punished by him if I see fit. I do. So, I will go through with it." Player shrugged as he walked by his friends and proceeded into Principal's office. He shut the door, expecting to see Baldi waiting there.

Baldi was there.

The kids could only look at the closed door in shock.

"He's doing the right thing." Playtime beamed.

"Kids, wait in the classroom until Baldi is done with Player." Princi ordered as he led the kids to the classroom.

Player looked up expectantly at Baldi until the teacher remained in his seat whilst pulling away from his desk. He tapped his lap with his ruler. Player nodded once as he walked right over to his teacher and laid across the solid lap. Baldi tapped the ruler lightly on Player's bum three times, then raised the ruler high and smacked hard across Player's clenched behind.

Player drew in his breath, not wanting to cry out so early.

Player's hands clenched around Baldi's thigh as the strict teacher continued on spanking the guilty boy over his lap. 

*SMACK* "*Gasp*."

*SPANK* "Ah!"

*SWAT* "Ow!"

*SLAP* "*Inhales deeply*."

Player had every nerve to keep his sobbing in check. He didn't want to be weakened already from the get go. Baldi shook his head at that as he softly slid Player's pants down and kept the boxers on for now.

*WOP* "Ah!" Player was startled.

*HIT* "Owwie!"

*WALLOP* "Ahhh! Mr. Baldi!"

*WHACK* "OOF!"

*THRASH* "OWWW!" Player sniffed as he was close to sobbing his eyes out. He sniffed and kept in all the cries as Baldi pulled down his boxers. "N-No, Mr. Baldi. P-Please. I-I'm sorry for not passing three of my tests!"

"Don't worry, Player." Baldi assured. "You will only get ten more."

*CUFF* "Ooooooh." Player squeezed his eyes shut as he held on tighter to Baldi's thigh.

*LASH* "Ow ow!"

*PADDLE* "Oh please, teacher! I'm sorry!"

*TAN* "OW! Really, I am! I swear!"

*WHIP* "EH HE HA! I promise!"

*WHUP* "Oh please, please, please, pl-"

*STRIKE* "AHHH! OWWWW!" He began sobbing like crazy at that point, trying to escape. His legs kicked mid-air, but Baldi paid no mind to it all as he finished the last three swats.

*THRESH* "AH!" His bottom looked bright solid red.

*THUMP* "AHAHA!"

*THWACK* "OOOOOAHAHAHAHAHA!" He sobbed and sobbed hard as Baldi patted his back in the most comforting way possible. He sighed as he muttered to the weeping boy, "I am sorry, Player, but this is what happens when you stop caring about your work and continuously decide to fail. Tests, of all things! What were you even thinking!?"

"I-I don't know, M-Mr. Baldi. I-I d-don't..." Player couldn't speak anymore as he hugged more tightly around his teacher's torso, his tears wetting through one spot on Baldi's green long-sleeved shirt completely.

"Sh, shh." Baldi patted Player's head. "You are forgiven. You should start caring now about your work that's behind and failing. You should stay after school more often boy, okay?"

Player pulled up his boxers and pants. The material rubbing against his bottom was the worst feeling he received in a long while. "Y-Yes, Mr. Baldi. I will start today."

"Good." Baldi beamed, patting the boy's head once more. "Great to hear."

Someone knocked on the office door.

"Are you both done now?"

"Yes, Principal." Baldi nodded even though Princi didn't see him do that. Player got up from his teacher's lap, rubbing his bum to get the sting out. Baldi shook his head with an eyebrow raised. "Keep the sting on. That will help remind you to not misbehave this way anytime soon." He opened the door and Princi walked in.

"Okay." Player twiddled his thumbs.

"Well, you can go back to class now." Baldi said.

"Okay, thank you." Player smiled as he left the room.

"So," Baldi turned to his boyfriend. "I'm guessing that you stayed behind the door, right?"

"Yes." Princi answered.

GOTTA WORK WORK WORK was shouted out by Mr. Sweepers in the halls as Baldi continued, "Um... did you think I was too rough and unfair?"

"No! Definitely not! Far from it, actually. Even Player was wondering when you were gonna go through with his very deserving punishment." Princi laid his hand on Baldi's shoulder.

"Alright. Thank god." Baldi sighed.

"You did great today, babe." Princi kissed Baldi on the forehead, then Baldi beamed up at his polite boyfriend as he left the office.

*Bonus Scene!*

Player walked in the halls to get back to the classroom. He sighed sadly at what was to come. 1st Prize noticed him. The male robot rolled closer and closer towards the worried boy. His hands reached out to Player's back, then began to hug him. 1st Prize's face nuzzled deep within Player's back to comfort the boy and make him feel loved.

"Aww, thanks, 1st Prize. You really are the best mascot for this school." Player grinned.

1st Prize beamed up at him, hugging tighter and beginning to purr.