Maths Are For Everyone! *Limes/Fluff/Angst*

*On Valentine's Day*

Baldi was the first to wake up in his and Principal's bed. He stretched his arms up, then sat up on his bottom. Princi then woke up right after that.

"Hey Principal, have you forgotten what today is?~" Baldi smirked.

"Don't worry, I remember. It's Valentine's Day.~" Principal purred.

"Exactly.~" Baldi purred right back, then he began to try to dominate his French kissing with his special Princi. Of course, after not even a few seconds later, Princi won the short battle.

"I told you, Baldi. Even on Valentine's Day, I will always be the dominant one.~" Principal teased as Baldi huffed in slight annoyance.

"Okay, you win." The bald boi grumbled in defeat.

Both of them got out of bed and Princi fixed up the blankets as Baldi went in the bathroom to take a shower. Princi went in right after he was done with the bed.

As Principal brushed his teeth, Baldi went out of the shower, immediately covering his naked body with his towel.

Principal winked at Baldi as the math teacher blushed like crazy and finished drying himself off.

Princi already washed up without taking a shower, so they both were already ready once both of their adopted children tiredly walked towards the bathroom to get ready themselves. Playtime had to take a shower while Bully felt too lazy to do so, so he only washed up like Princi did.

Then, everyone was ready to go to school. All 4 walked to school as usual because it was a small town so anyone could walk anywhere at that point.

They made it to the schoolhouse, then the day began like any other.

Baldi taught class like usual, and the kids almost always got the problems right. Whenever a kid got a problem wrong, he would just help them like a normal teacher would. Also, what Baldi realized is that he hadn't had to spank a kid for a while. The last time he ever did was when Bully was being stubborn back in summer school. Of course, not counting the horrid situation between him and Player. That was when Baldi and the others were possessed.

As he was teaching, Bully secretly made a paper airplane, then threw it at the back of Player's head.

"Hey!" Player whispered as he looked back at Bully in annoyance.

"Look at the paper, idiot." Bully snickered. Friend glared at him as Player unfolded the paper. He saw what it said. 'What, are you and Friend a couple or something?'

Player's face immediately began to redden as Friend took a glance towards it with full frustration and annoyance.

"What are you three rambling about now?" Baldi grumbled as he turned away from the chalkboard and had his eyes set on the kids.

"My mean big brother threw an airplane at Player!" Playtime pouted as Bully rolled his eyes.

"Bully. Did you forget who your real parents are? I am your father, you know." Bully actually gulped as Baldi finally glanced at Player, "Player, show me the paper."

Player of course did without any hesitation. Baldi read it, then he slammed it down on his huge desk with complete annoyance.

"Bully, do you REALLY want to ruin Valentine's Day for everyone?" Baldi snapped.

"I hate Valentine's Day, dad. You know I hate anything about love." Bully stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"But Bully! Without love, you would've never been adopted by our Principal and our teacher! You and I would've been left alone." Playtime murmured sadly, twiddling her indexes.