Incorrect Correction~ *NSFW/Spanking Fetish Warning*

*A week later*

Sadly, everyone from Here School still remembered that day a week ago when Filename 2 took control over them and almost had Baldi kill Player. It was beyond anything possible that anyone could ever imagine! Of course, There School figured out that their opponent, Here School, finally was able to get rid of that evil entity completely. However, Here School still had next December to see if that is true. If File comes back, there may be nothing else they could do.

Great news! The school seemed brighter ever since File left the place. Even the people seemed better off than usual, especially the kids. Even Bully seemed as if his life had changed for the better! He didn't take people's stuff as much, and as usual, Baldi helped the kids whenever they got a problem wrong instead of spanking them senselessly with the ruler.

The school day flew as quick as any other day would, and all kids left the school in a jiffy, with Bully and Playtime waiting for their fathers to bring them home. However, Baldi had to stay after to correct the students' papers so their grades would be prepared to be shown to them by tomorrow. Principal also had to stay after just to make sure that Baldi corrected the papers correctly.

Baldi stayed at his desk while grading all the papers with haste. After a long while, he began to get real tired. Without even noticing, he made one wrong correction on one of the papers. He put a check mark on a problem that was wrong. It was 10 × 5 = 15.

Once he was always with all the papers, he put the final grades on the computer. Suddenly, when he was all done putting grades in all of them, a parent already messaged him saying, 'Hey, uh, you corrected my son's paper wrong. Even though check marks are amazing to receive, they aren't as good when used incorrectly. At first, I thought he actually did perfect, but instead you only was incorrect in your corrections. Hope you do better next time. There should be no excuse for messing up on a basic problem, especially since you're the teacher and all. Have a good rest of the day.'

Before Baldi could grumble to himself, he heard feet stomping towards his classroom. Baldi paled as he realized that Principal could be coming for him, and indeed, he did. He was standing in the doorway now, glaring eyes burning through Baldi's eyes.

"O-Oh hello, Princi! What a wonderful day we're having, right?" Baldi laughed nervously as Principal inched closer to the desk.

"Baldimore, if you haven't forgotten, I get the same messages you get on your computer. You can't be hiding this from me."

"Geez Principal, I was tired okay? I still am now." Baldi yawned.

"Baldi, you can't be making mistakes like this all the time. You've been making the most simple mistakes all this week so far. This cannot be left alone any longer." Principal went right towards Baldi, and seized his tired and lazy boyfriend by the wrist.

"So, you know what I am going to have to do?"

"What?" Baldi snapped.

"You are going to have to get a spanking."

"...E-Excuse me!?"

"You heard me. You might as well take the punishment like a man now."

"U-Um, P-Princi, I will do better starting tomorrow! I swear!" Baldi stammered, his body shaking ever so much.

"Baldi." Principal sighed, "You should've seen this coming. You've been slacking off this whole week! This is nothing like you." He sat in Baldi's chair, then pulled Baldi over his knees. "And if I have to spank you to get it through to you in working harder, then so be it." He raised his hand up in the air, but then noticed Baldi's ruler lying on the table in front of him. He took it, and Baldi  began to freak out, "Hey! You wouldn't whack a man with his own ruler, would you?" 

"Yes, I would, especially if they are my only teacher in the school that is horribly failing on correcting students' papers."

Princi raised the ruler up high in the air, then whacked the ruler squarely across both of Baldi's clenched cheeks.

"Ow! Principal, I am sorry! It's just... I have been wanting to get a bit closer to you, but... I feel as if I will never be brave enough." Baldi sighed.

"Really? That is what has been distracting you? Why didn't you just tell me by Monday instead of today? It's Friday, by the way."

"B-Because I am not good at anything, okay?" Baldi snapped.

*SMACK*

"OW! KENNIIIIITH!" Baldi cried out.

"Hey! Don't bring yourself down like that. If you constantly keep on doing that to yourself, then I will just have to punish you on a daily basis. Now, you said you wanted to get closer to me, right?"

"Yeah." 

Principal nodded in understanding, then placed the ruler on the desk, then lightly slapped Baldi bottom with only his hand that time.

Baldi gasped at the sudden change in Principal's intentions.

"Well, Baldi, you wanted us to get closer. We are starting now."

"Well, okay." Baldi bit his lip as Principal softly ran his index over his bottom, slightly touching his balls at some points.

Principal made one more slap, Baldi sighed, then Principal stood Baldi on his feet while standing up as well.

"Baldi, sit in the chair."

"O-Okay?" Baldi was confused as he did what he was told.

Principal went on his knees in front of Baldi's closed legs. Baldi's face turned red as he realized what Princi was able to do as his boss spread his legs apart.

Princi unzipped Baldi's pants, then began to stroke Baldi's boxer covered penis. It began to throb already as Princi decided to help take off Baldi's boxers. His boss began to lick the slit of his cock as Baldi gasped in complete shock and stiff pleasure as he ended up leaning upwards more towards his boyfriend's mouth.

Princi consumed all of Baldi without gagging once. Baldi was only 6 inches long, after all. Princi was 8 inches long and thicker, however. *Okay, no one cares about that... why did I add that?*

Baldi lost it at that point. He cummed loads into Principal's mouth. Princi did not miss one drop. Principal still had a hard on as he asked, " Baldi, are you ready to take this farther than ever before?"

"S-Sorry, but no. I am sure that I want to s-stay as a virgin forever. Who would want their anus to be destroyed?" Baldi laughed nervously as Principal began to smirk maliciously.

"Someone whose in love with me would want their anus to be destroyed. Trust me, you will want to do this someday." Principal said.

"O-Okay. So, we should bring our kids home now. They must be very impatient ." Baldi reminded as Princi's hard on disappeared.

"Yes. Let's." Principal held Baldi's hand after they were done packing, then they left through the front doors and went home alongside their children.