Ulterior Motive *Some Lemon*

(Now it's back to Princibaldi!)

Principal had a plan that day. A great, great plan. He was to try and "impress" Baldi to the full extent. How's he do it? Well, I guess we'll all find out soon enough. ;)

He let Baldi and Mr. Sweepers run the school as he went to Jared's. He picked out the most special gift of all and went back to the schoolhouse.

Principal had a little, black box in his hand as he stood outside of Baldi's favorite classroom, waiting for the right time to come in and show his smaller boyfriend what he had in his nervous, shaky wreck of a hand.

Princi's heartbeat ran wild as the bell rung, signaling that lunch begun. The kids spoke amongst each other as they left to the 100% clean cafeteria as Principal slipped into the classroom like a highly skilled ninja.

As Baldi was putting his maths books away, Principal poked him on the shoulder. 

"AHH!" Baldi dropped a maths book on the floor in shock and fear.

"O-Oh! Sorry!" Princi almost had a hard time keeping a chuckle in his throat.

"Hm!" Baldi huffed, then went back to putting books back where they belonged.

"Seriously, Baldimore, I got something for you."

The bald man stopped moving altogether.

"What is it now?" Baldi asked stiffly.

"I got you a gift." Principal answered as he bowed on one knee. "See? A diamond ring." He opened the small box and exposed the piece of jewelry proudly to the non-fazed bald man.

"Yeah, so? What about this ring? Why are you bowing to me?"

Principal's eyes widened with disbelief.

"Are you kidding me right now, Baldimore? I gave you the prettiest gift of them all, and you give this reaction?"

"Well, I just don't understand what you're trying to do here. Thanks, though, I guess." Baldi shrugged as he hesitantly took the ring and walked away from his bigger, confused boyfriend.

*****

"Hm, maybe flowers will be a good hint."

So, Princi proceeded back to Baldi the next school day, then did the same thing, but without bowing that time.

The flowers were blue and green just like the colors that Baldi wore almost everyday. He sure was to like those plants this time.

"Baldi, here. I got something for you."

The flowers were placed in Baldi's hand.

"Yeees?" Baldi was once again confused.

"It's a gift specifically for you." Princi smiled a bit.

"Thanks, but, aren't plants the things that we all see everyday?"

Princi's heart slightly broke at that.

(Geez, Baldi is an idiotic dick in this chapter! XD)

"I don't get what you're trying to accomplish here, but thanks for being nice. I guess?" Baldi takes the flowers and leaves the classroom.

Principal had no words for the rest of that day.

*****

"Baldi?" Principal started the conversation as he was walking home with Baldi.

"Yes, Princi?"

"Could we maybe go out to a restaurant?"

"Okay, let me get this straight." Baldi stopped walking altogether, including Princi. "You believe items and money are the only ways to propose to your lover, right?"

"Well... usually... yeah?"

"Hm, even you don't have a clue what is right for your lover. I believe that items and money should never define a relationship transitioning to marriage. I believe that couples should propose to each other like this." Baldi kissed Princi on the lips in the most sloppiest but sexiest way possible. Princi, as expected, melted into the unexpected kiss. Baldi began rubbing his clothed cock against Princi's own, then after a long while of rubbings and moans, both of them creamed their pants without feeling an ounce of regret and disgust that time.

"See? Now that's how you propose."

There was a bit of a pregnant pause.

"Are you sure we didn't just marry each other right then and there, Baldi?"