69 Followers Celebration!~ *WARNING: NSFW/SMUT/LEMON... AND THE GIGGLES! >:O*

*Whatever them three sexy words are, let's get right into It! Like Princi's hard 8-inch cock!~ ...O-Okay, I'll just begin for you guys now. ':D*

As Baldi was sitting there, watching TV with his two kitty cats, he heard rustling behind him. They stopped purring, and they even left the room! In the living room, there was only a mysterious man and Baldi left remaining. Once the man wrapped his arms around Baldi's torso, the horny math teacher immediately knew that the man was only his Princi boi! :-D

"Hey, Princi! Ready to celebrate our author's 69 followers?" Baldi wink-wonked.

"Oh, and how do you suppose that we do that?~" Princi asked as he drug his fingers down Baldi's chest and stopped on top of his small boyfriend's already throbbing 6-inch cock.

"Oh, don't you know? We celebrate by doing the 69!" Baldi exclaimed, surprised that his dumbass Princi boi didn't figure it out better.

"Well, then let's fucking do it!" Princi shouted with complete ecstasy.

"Ladies first, Princess." Baldi smirked as Princi glared at him, but continued on walking by Baldi anyways. Baldi smacked his ass once when he walked by the crazy ass horny math teacher.

As Principal waited for Baldi whilst leaning against the hot wall, Baldi entered the room finally, like the slowpoke he is, and Princi had the brains to ask, "Baldi, did you just call me Princess?"

"I-I don't care about that! J-Just take me, 'Prince'!"

God, aren't they such a beautifully-constructed-by-my-brains couple? ^_~

I think so, and I think they agree, as Baldi is giving me the thumbs up... which went up my ass later...

"WHOA, author, you are taking this WAY too far!" Baldi exclaimed in pure disgust and hatred for his own naughtingly, steamy author.

"Not as much as the 69 celebration will. Now cum on Baldi, let's just do it already!" Princi whined.

"Fine!" Baldi huffed out his weiner in a Tsundere mood as Princi laid down, then had Baldi climb on top of him.

They already had each other's clothes off because of... uh... magic.

Then they did 69er, you know, like 69ers would do. Liek... here, let me explain this in a kid-friendly enough manner...

"Oh, Baldi!~ I would love for you to sit on my face, so I can eat my way to your heart!~" Princi gushed from his own heart and cock as Baldi began rolling his eyes back like he was possessed or something...

Motherfucking Ugh! Why do I even fucking bother? I tried to be fucking kid-friendly enough, you fucking know? But hey bois, it was worth a fucking try.

So, Princi did as he said. He ate Baldi's ass so much that Baldi could only get a few measly, pathetic licks on Princi's Thanos-like cock.

"A-AH!~ P-Princi!~ You are such a monster!~" Baldi groaned his ass off so much that Princi began to search for it.

"O-Oh.~ Your moans are making me quite honey, I have to say!"

"Princi! You had one job, ONE JOB! It's horny, not honey!"

"Sorry, I was thinking of honeybees, not hornets!" Princi sighed out the rest of his ecstasy as Baldi was turned off by what Princi stupidly said.

So pretty much, Princi got his lust done right, but Baldi didn't get any lust from that situation from there on out.

And Baldi still couldn't find his ass.

"Oh, and by the way... no breaking the fourth wall in the halls."

"But Principal, we are literally at home! Also, what do you mean by no breaking the fourth wall? There was nothing there to break!"

"Oh trust me, you did. You mentioned about our tomboi author, frigging twice! that is breaking the fourth wall, you naughty bald ass you!~"

Then, instead of Princi adorably squeezing Baldi's FACE cheeks, he ended up going that to the math teacher's second set of cheeks instead. ;)

"Ugh, you are right, but why didn't you reprimand me of that before?"

"Sorry, Baldi, but your cock was distracting me! You know, cocks before rules."

"Oh, give me a fookin break..."

That's all folks!~ I hope you all cum in peace! XD

Ok... Someone is going to hire a Hitman to kill me at this point...

*669 words, are you kidding me right now!? XD*