Justice Is Served! *Angst/Fluff*

*Into January*

Everyone was already in school once Player and Friend rushed to Baldi's classroom as quickly as possible. They couldn't believe that they could be so late on getting to class. They usually were on time. But not today, sadly. What was worse was that 1st Prize HAD to ram into Player as they only had to turn a couple of corners to get into class on time.

"Will you marry me?" The cute but crazy robot asked as Friend struggled to pull Player out of its mechanical hands.

"Goddamn, I hope this day doesn't get worse than it already is." Friend grumbled as his friend finally got free. 

He was wrong.

As they were running to the classroom, Principal saw them, then he ordered in a monotone voice, "No running in the halls." He seized both the boys' wrists as he drug them to the detention room.

Once they were in there, Principal added, "15 seconds. When will you learn?" As he was about to leave the area, Friend snapped, "When will you learn that sometimes we have to run to make it to class?"

Principal glared through the doorway, then said, ""When will you learn to get here on time?"

" When will you learn to let us do what we need to do?"

It seemed they weren't giving up anytime soon.

"When will you learn to respect the authority figure's rules?"

"When will you learn to respect my existence?"

Player groaned. Friend just didn't learn, did he?

"When will you learn to stop being a stuck-up brat?"

"When will you learn to just give yourself and us a break?"

"When will you learn to SHUT. UP!?" Player snapped. He had enough of their ridiculous bickering. He knew Friend started it, but what made Principal think to finish it? That is what boggled Player's mind. Player gulped as he realized that both of them were glaring at him now.

Oops.

"Hey, Player! Mind your own damn business!"

"Friend." Principal growled. "You are NOT gonna talk that way to your friend. Is that understood?"

Friend hesitated.

"Well... then when will you learn to start being a better boss?"

"Excuse me?" Principal's face darkened.

"Even Baldi would rather go with a broom who pushes everyone else around than be stuck with an over-controlling freak of nature." Friend spat as Player gasped and covered his mouth in complete horror as Principal's eye began to twitch in annoyance.

Even the black stuff began to slowly dribble down Principal's cheeks.

"If you are gonna be that way today, then you will have to go to Mr. Baldi to get your unforgivable attitude taken care of. It is now or you will be suspended for a week. Either way, Mr. Baldi will punish you. So which is it?" Principal sneered as Player felt like he wanted to be sucked in a hole. He wasn't even the one in trouble and he still wanted to run for his life!

"How about... screw you all!" Friend roared as he scrambled as quickly as he could out of the office.

"I did not expect this day to become like hell." Principal grumbled as he was gonna follow Friend's path.

"Mr. Principal, I am sorry about my friend. He must be having a horrible day."

"Well, no shit." Principal sighed as he was about to leave through the doorway. He stopped, then murmured, "Sorry for my french."

"No, it's okay. Friend swears all the time." Player assured.

"You both are only 5th graders for crying out loud. He shouldn't even know any bad words. The new generation is a bit of a disgrace, I have to admit." Principal shook his head at the whole thought of it.

"Yeah, I agree." Player nodded.

"Well, you can get back to class now. Make sure Mr. Baldi doesn't get angry over nothing. It was mainly my fault for keeping you here as long as I did."

"Thanks Mr. Principal!" Player beamed as he left past Princi's side.

"No problem. I wish your friend was kind of more like you." Principal admitted as he went after the moody boy.

"Player, why are you late?" Baldi asked, his foot tapping impatiently.

Once Player was done explaining, Baldi sighed, "Ugh, it seems that your friend is striving to be worse than Bully ever was." Bully grunted at what was said. "I will deal with him after his suspension is over."

Then the school day went by like any other, minus Friend, of course.

"Well, at least we don't have to deal with the boy for a week!" Principal attempted at trying to make Baldi feel less stressed.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." Baldi groaned as he laid on his side within the blankets' hold.

Principal then began to spoon him under the blankets as usual.

"Did you tuck the kids in? I did." Baldi said.

"Don't worry, I did too." Principal plays with Baldi's hair a bit, which Baldi moaned at, then they both closed their eyes and cuddled closer together to have a good night's sleep.

Principal's male dog, Sparky, along with both of Baldi's cats, Baldo and Balda, all three of them ended up curling up with the gay couple, keeping the cuddles warmer than the warmest desert in the world.