Chapter Three: The Greatness of Pizza

DELANEY'S POV

I liked it in my new room. The others were nice. I decided to look around a little more, and TRY to ignore my shyness. I went down the hall to the next door, away from Tai, Sora, and Matt. I knocked.

A girl answered. "Wow! So many new students today! Hi! I'm Mimi!"

"Mimi! You know what I told you!" A boy had talked. I looked at him.

"What Izzy MEANT to say is, welcome to the school! That boy with the glasses is Joe and the guy with the laptop is Izzy," Mimi told me.

"I'm Delaney."

"We're going to have pizza with some of our friends. They're bringing some new students with them. Maybe you could meet some people there. Want to come?" Mimi asked happily.

I liked her. "Sure!"

"Izzy, Joe, we're leaving." Joe and Izzy followed us out the door. We walked to a nearby pizza place.

"Is anyone here under the name Monster?" Mimi asked.

"Outside," the waiter told her. Mimi gestured for me to follow.

"Hey Kari! Hi TK!" I said with a smile. Tai, Sora, and Matt already sat at the table with Sam.

A girl with blue hair ran up. "I got your note, Izzy! Nice to see I found the right address!"

"So, since some new people are here, let's introduce ourselves. I'm Sora," Sora told everyone.

"My name's Tai." Geez. That guy has fluffy hair. Maybe it would make a good pillow.

"I'm Matt," Matt told us. He has fluff too.

"I'm TK and this is Kari," TK said happily.

"I'm Mimi and is is Izzy and Joe," Mimi introduced.

"Well, I'm Sam."

"I'm Kyoi," he blue haired girl said. She seemed kind of scary.

"I'm Delaney," I whispered.

"Hey, wasn't there another five new kids?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah. I wonder if they're at the school now," Kyoi wondered.

GENEVIEVE'S POV

I liked it with Davis and Ken. They're nice.

"Hey, do you guys know anyone else here?" I asked.

Davis nodded. "There's Yolei, Cody, TK, and Kari that we usually hang with. Want to meet them?" I nodded.

We stood up. A red, green, purple, and gray door was next door. Ken knocked.

A girl with purple hair answered. "Hey, Ken. What's up?"

"There's a new student at the school we want you to meet. Cody there?" Ken responded.

The girl nodded. "I'll get him." She turned. "Cody! Come here for a moment!" A short boy with dark brown hair appeared from behind the girl.

"I'm Yolei and this is Cody. What's your name?" the girl asked.

"I'm Genevieve."

"We're going to see TK and Kari. Want to come?" Davis asked.

"Sure!" Cody exclaimed. We walked down the hall. A note was on the door.

"Visiting Willis. Be back soon. ~Kari and TK." Davis read the note.

"Who's Willis?" I asked.

"Another DigiDestined. Want to meet him?" Yolei questioned.

"Why not?" I asked. Cody knocked on a nearby door. A blonde kid answered.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?"

"A new DigiDestined arrived and is trying to make friends. We're helping her out," Ken explained. "Willis, meet Genevieve."

"I'm Willis. I'll get Kari and TK." Willis turned and walked to two kids. "This is TK and this is Kari," Willis introduced.

"Genevieve," I said quickly.

"You guys up for pizza?" TK suggested. Oh, the irony. We think of that after the others are done. Nice and perfect.