Chapter Twenty Three: Introducing, MegaSeadramon!

KYOI'S POV

"Have you tracked Etemon down yet, Ellie?" I asked the blonde girl. I had asked her for help tracking Etemon.

"Yep. Three miles away. I'll be right here giving you directions through your Digivice. I can hack into Etemon's network and get you there quickly. Go get 'em, Ky," Ellie told me.

"Please don't call me Ky."

"Alright. And when you get back, I'll be here. See you then!"

I walked out the door with Seadramon behind me. We were outside of the school now, and I hopped on Seadramon. He levitated above the floor and we saw Etemon's tour truck with in minutes. Ellie was speaking through my Digivice as we went through the flat ground.

Seadramon flipped his tail around and hit the truck so it was on its side. Etemon jumped out.

I smiled. He had gotten away at the school, but not this time.

I saw him scream and come down nearly on top of me. I jumped out of the way.

He tried to throw punches, but I blocked him.

Using all of my force, I tried to keep him away. He was just toying with me.

"You are a weakling, kiddie!" I felt my teeth touch and ache as they were so tight.

"I..... Am..... Strong!" I threw him off of me.

I felt a warm feeling on my chest. Looking down, I noticed my crest was glowing brightly.

"SEADRAMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...MEGASEADRAMON!"

Seadramon became an even larger sea dragon. My mouth was open. MegaSeadramon.

"Lightning Javelin!" Lightning sparked on my partner's horn and it shot Etemon.

I smiled. And just for the record Tai, the world is NOT ending!

Etemon vanished. I was grinning madly.

This had turned out really well. Leaving the broken down bus, MegaSeadramon floated out. I was on his neck.

"OOOOOH! Now I'm big enough to cover the bed and the bathtub!"

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It," I replied stiffly.

The school now towered over us. MegaSeadramon glowed and became a little head.

"What are you now?" I asked.

"Koromon." I picked him up and walked to my room, pride on my face and in my walk.

No more power-crazed monkey attacks around here.

I opened the door to my room. I saw Ellie's laptop opened and her chair. I turned it around.

No Ellie.

I looked around the room.

No Ellie.

I began to panic. I sat down on my bed, breathing heavily.

First Delaney and Koichi had gone missing. Now Ellie.

Were they connected? Though I had defeated Etemon, I knew deep down that the danger hadn't quite passed yet.