Chapter 18

Emma's POV

I was feeling off about everything that has happened. By that I mean everything that has been so weird between Killian and I. I want to tell him the truth on how I feel about him, but I cant. Its clear to me that he only likes me as a friend and thats how it has to be.

"Emma are you okay? You seem upset." Belle says.

"Im fine." I lie.

"Come on Emma. Whats bothering you? You have your first game tomorrow, James left town, Neal hasnt been bothering you. Everything has been fine for you if you ask me. So whats bothering you?" She asks.

"Its Killian. I really like him and I cant tell him how I feel." I say.

"Why not? Its not like its a student teacher romance. If you like him tell him. Im pretty sure he likes you too. He looks at you like his whole world is right in front of him." She says.

"Look I just dont think he sees me as more then the friendship we became. I mean I kissed him and he seems to be pretty happy about leaving it in the past as I suggested." I say.

"Maybe he thinks you dont like him. I mean if I kissed someone and then they told me it was nothing. I would think that didnt like me either. Just tell him and stop hiding your feelings." She says.

Before I could say anything I saw Killian. I guess I had to talk to him about this and right nows as good as any.

"Killian can we talk for a moment?" I ask.

"Sure Swan. Whats up?" Killian questions.

"You know I.... We... Things...." I say, but no words come out.

"Umm okay. Listen for the last week I know everything between us has been weird and for that I am sorry. I really hope you will be my friend again. Forget the kiss and act as if it didnt happen just as you somewhat suggested. So I'll see you at the game later?" He asks.

"Okay yeah. At the game later." I say.

He walked away and it felt like a piece of me went with him. You know what win or lose I'll kiss him. Then we will really see whats next for us.