Chapter 10

Emma's POV

No one cares about me at all and I know that is true. My own friends and boyfriend believe that I am not feeling well and yet they havent came to check on me to see that I am lying. I guess Im just some that doesnt matter. I just laid in my bed when there was a knock at my door. Was it Snow, Belle, maybe Regina, Zelena, or Neal? I rushed to the door and came face to face with Killian.

"Oh my god Swan. Your eye its all black and blue. What the hell happened love?Who did this?" Killian says gently moving his thumb down the side of my face.

"Nothing happened." I lie.

"Bullshit! Your hurt very very bad here love. God its healing, but its still so bad. God Emma who is doing this to you?" He asks again.

"Its no big deal. I pissed him off by being late. Really Im okay... Why are you here anyway?" I ask.

"Im here because I was worried sick that something bad happened to you. I dont know why though. I just am and this person has no reason too harm you like this. You cant stay here." He says.

"Killian I have too. If I leave he will find me and he will hurt me." I say backing away from him.

"Love I wont hurt you. I just want you safe." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I dont know. I have had this feeling to protect you ever since I saw those bruises on you. Let me help you. I can protect you." He says.

Holds out his hand and I wanted to go with him when the front door opened. Lets just say this person didnt like Killian here and with me.

"You get out and never return." My brother says to Killian.

"James... Please I can explain." I say.

"Shut up!" He says and punches me in the face.

"Hey leave her alone." Killian says and tackled him.

"Get off me." James says as he struggled to break free.

"No. Emma go get some stuff. You can stay with me until we know what to do next." Killian says.

"Okay." I say.

I quickly grabbed my stuff from my room and once I was done Killian and I left. We went to his house where he had to tell his father everything. I mean he did ditch school and bring home and girl all beat up.

"Okay Swan my dad says you can stay until we get this all sorted out. Umm take my room. I'll sleep in the guest room." Killian says.

"I'll be fine in the guest room." I say.

"My room is bigger and is more cozy." He says.

"Thank you." I say and hug him.

"Your welcome love and you'll be safe tonight and I promise you. As long as Im around you will always be safe." He says.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and headed into the room. I laid on his bed and slightly smiled. He might not know why he wanted to help me and I might not know why, but Im glad he did. This is the safest I have felt in a long time and its all thanks to Killian.