Chapter 32

Emma's POV

I wasnt sure where I was or why my brother was doing this. Was he mad that Killian helped me find David? Was he mad that David came home? Either way he isnt happy or pleased with the outcome, but kidnapping... What is he insane. I was placed in a room with now windows and no doors and it seemed to be a soundproof room.

"Oh hello there Emma. I see you are still screaming as usual." James says.

"Look I dont know why your doing this, but please let me go. Im sorry if your mad at me or something, but we can fix this." I say.

"Shut up Emma. You cant fix what you did." He says stepping closer to me.

"Look this all started because you were hurting. Someone never gave up on me and thats why this happened. If you wouldnt have been a horrible person we wouldnt be in this mess. You cant be mad that David is just nicer." I say.

"You know what Emma. Thats the problem. David this and David that everyone loves David. David was always the one everyone favorited. You, our parents, and everyone else. I was just his twin. David's twin everyone called me I was never James." He says.

"Look I get it that might be tough for you to handle, but hitting me and kidnapping me.. Why do that? It makes you look bad and David becomes even better to everyone." I say.

"I'll admit hitting you was wrong, but this kidnapping isnt for me to hurt you. Oh no no. This is for me to finally get David and that asshole who found him. Thats why I took you. I just know they cant resist coming for you." He says.

He backed away from me placed the food down he brought and left the room. That was his plan to take me to get David and Killian. He couldnt hurt David at first cause then he would never get Killian. I understand why James is mad at everything, but if I have to make choice her its David and Killian I have to save. The good brother of mine and my boyfriend. I just wish they come with a plan if not we are all dead.