Chapter 37

Killian's POV

Everything was hurting from my side where I got hurt to my heart where I lost my brother. Things just felt horrible, until my Swan walked in yesterday and that made me happy. She didnt leave either she was actually asleep on the couch. I just looked at her with a weak smile.

"Hey." Robin says.

"Hey. Whats up?" I ask.

"Nothing I just wanted to stop by to make sure your okay. That and David called everyone saying Emma's gone." He says.

"Robin she is right there." I say pointing at Emma.

"Well would you look at that. I'll call him. Oh and Killian I am really sorry about Liam." He says.

"Look I dont want to talk about it." I say.

He nodded and walked out and I on the other hand just looked at my Emma fast asleep on the couch. I didnt want to talk to Robin or anyone about what happened. Mainly cause Emma and I have to talk about it and we havent dont that just yet.

"Hey. Your awake." My dad says.

"Yeah." I say still focused on Emma.

"Killian, I know things have been hard for you but Emma has had it hard too. So whenever you guys talk remember that she to went through so pain." He says.

"Yes father I know. You know there is one thing I need to know. Whatever happened to James?" I ask.

"He's in jail. He kidnapped his sister and killed your brother. He wont be out anytime soon." He says.

"Dad before Emma wakes up I just wanted to say that Im sorry. I should have just went after Emma by myself. We wouldnt have lost Liam." I say.

"Yes that my be true, but we would have lost you and most likely Emma as well. Dont beat yourself up because of this. Liam did what he had to do for you. He knew he had to save you by saving David. Cause he knew that Emma needed you both. If it was reversed Im sure you would have done the same." He says.

"Yeah I would. Do you think Liam blames me or Emma or both of us for what happened to him?" I ask.

"No. I think Liam is happy that you didnt join him. I think Liam and your mother are both watching over you now. You now have two guardian angels who will always protect you." He says.

"Thanks Dad. That makes me feel better." I say.

"Good. Cause it would seem your love is waking up. I'll see you later." He says.

He walked out as Emma stood up. I just looked at her and I wished I could hug her. I knew we needed to talk, but right now I could tell she didnt want to. So I gestured her over to me and when she came over I pulled her closer. She placed her head on my chest and I kissed her head. We both arent ready to talk about it yet, but thats okay. As long as she is safe in my arms thats all I need in this moment.