Chapter 39

Killian's POV

It has been two years since everything happened. Emma graduated with the class and I had to finish school in the summer thanks to the accident. Though Emma and I dont play the sport that brought us together as much as we used to we still love it. We watch it when its on TV and when we play she kicks my ass. Although I still feel lost about what happened cause Im in a good place in my life.

"Okay Liam. I really am in a good place. Mainly because I have Emma and she has me after all this time. Though... I miss you brother. I can never thank you in person, but here I go again. Thank you for helping me and David live." I say.

I looked down at his grave before heading to mine and Emma's apartment. When I walked inside it was a total wreck like Emma was looking for something.

"Oh your home... Home from Cheating! Emma yells and hits me in the chest.

"What? Swan No! I could never. I was just at Liam's grave. Why would I cheat on the only woman I will ever love?" I ask.

"Well if your were at Liam's today. Then why did you get home late yesterday? Where were you a few days ago when you got home late? Why are you acting so weird?" She asks.

"Is this about Milah's visit at Liam's funeral two years ago? Cause if so you should know me. I love you. Yesterday my dad was upset since the two year anniversary since he lost his other son. As for a few days ago I was with David he was asking if I heard from Snow. Man your family has trust issues." I say.

"Thats because people let us down no matter how long they have been in our lives." She says.

"Well my love have I ever let you down?" I ask.

"Well no, but that doesnt mean you arent acting weird. You still are." She says.

"Emma does it feel like that cause you dont want to lost me? Cause I sure as well would think that if you were late and I was afraid to lose you." I say walking closer to her.

"I guess I have been alittle crazy, but thats only cause I love you so much." She says.

"I know. Tell you what you pack a picnic and I'll get changed and we will head to the beach." I say.

"Okay." She says.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her and didnt want to ever stop. Though I did. I let her go and she went to the kitchen. I went into our bedroom and moved the dresser and opened the floorboard underneath. It was still there. My love didnt find it. If she did it wouldnt have been a surprise. What can I say I just really want this to be surprising. Thats right Im asking my Emma to marry me and I couldnt be happier.