Chapter 3

Killian's POV

Emma may be beautiful, but she did the unthinkable and it was okay. Though I didnt have that much of a problem having her try out, I didnt really care that she made it. I started hating it the moment Gold said she might be our new star. Im the star not her, but I will be the star again once she realizes she cant handle this.

"Okay boys. Emma has joined our team. So the best thing to do is to make it so hard that she wants to quit." I say.

Most of the team agreed with me at the team meeting. Though there were two that didnt.

"Killian, Emma earned her spot. You know better then to do this." Liam says.

"I dont care if she earned her spot. Im the star here." I say.

"I think being the star went to your head. Emma is a great player and we cant rag on her. Thats not fair and its not what a team does to one of their own. Besides the moment Neal and the rest of the school finds out Emma will have enough people treating her badly. We cant do it to." Robin says.

"Look I agree that we shouldnt rag on her, but.... Fine we wont tease or say she should quit." I say.

"Thank you." Robin says.

"Yeah look who came to his senses." Liam says.

"Yeah we wont use words on her. We will just trip her and trample her. Show her that boys soccer is no place for a girl." I say.

The other members of the team agreed with me. I dont want to hurt to badly, but Im the star here and thats how it should always be.

"Oh look its the soccer team. A bunch of losers." Neal says walking into the locker room.

"Well Neal your girlfriend just joined us. So I guess you'll have to deal with dating a soccer player." I say.

"That little... She would never join this team. I told her not too." He says.

"Well clearly Emma Swan does what she wants. Well the rest of the school will be coming in now. I wonder if they already know. Maybe we should tell them. You know by welcoming Emma to our team." I say.

"You know what Jones shut up. If you tell anyone about her joining before I get the chance to force her to quit. Then I will hurt you." He says.

"Yeah okay. You hurt me. Right that will happen.... Oh wait no it wont." I say.

I walked out with the rest of the soccer team and I didnt care what Neal said. He couldnt hurt me if he tried, but he doesnt bother me at all. What bothers me is the fact Emma could take my place on the team. Though what bothers me more then that is the part of me telling me not to hurt Emma. Why is this happening to me? What part of me should I listen too? Im gonna go with the hurt Emma one. That way I stay the star... Ugh why does this is choice make me feel weird... Ehh it will go away... Right?