Chapter 31

Killian's POV

I went to Emma's house and to my surprise the door was opened as is someone rushed out quickly. I ran inside and went right up to my Swan's room and she wasnt there. I tried calling her phone and when I did I heard it ring on the bed. I went back downstairs and I wasnt sure what happened, but then I heard what sounded like some tied up with stuff in their mouth. So I opened the bathroom door hoping to find my Emma, but I found David instead.

"Oh my god. David are you okay? What happened?" I asked him as I untied him.

"Well lets see James broke in and did this to me. Wheres Emma?" David asks taking out the ball of socks in his mouth.

"She isnt here. No, he took my Emma. I have to find her and I have to get her back." I say.

"Woah. You wanna get yourself killed? Cause thats what will happen if you rush out." He says stopping me from leaving.

"I dont really care about what happens to me. Its Emma Im worried about. I have to get her." I say.

"Killian listen to me. I know your worried about Emma I am too, but if you go after James without back up or a plan then James might kill you and what will happen to Emma if she loses you. We will get her back we just have to be smart." He says.

"I understand, but how would we.... Wait I think I know someone who helped James. Not intending this would happen." I say.

"Well lead the way. We are getting her back." He says.

I walked out and David followed as we made it to a place where one person was. I wasnt to keen on asking him to help, but if it can help save my Swan then thats what I'll do.

"Neal! Open up! Its an emergency!" I yell banging on the door.

"Go way Jones." Neal says as he opened the door.

"No. This about Emma and the Evil twin you helped kidnap her. I know you and James have talked a couple days back and you will tell me what he said or so help me I will break ever part of you." I say getting in his face.

"Killian easy." David says pulling me back.

"Wait... James took Emma. He just wanted to know like all of your schedules so he could talk to Emma alone." Neal says.

"You idiot he wanted us out of the way, but David was will home and tied up and James then took Emma. Now do you know where he might go?" I ask.

"Not sure. He kept talking about a safe house. Somewhere outside of town. I just thought he meant like a place to get away from all the evil he said David caused him." Neal says.

"You really are stupid. Well Im going to search for Emma if it kills me." I say.

"Hey! Jones wait... Your gonna need back up. I think maybe just this once the soccer team and football team and cheerleaders can work together to get Emma back. I feel awful about this I didnt know telling James all this would get Emma taken. Let me help." Neal says.

"Not a chance." I say.

"Killian we need the extra help." David says.

"Fine, but if you pull any funny shit. I will hurt you." I say.

Neal let us into his house and we called up everyone and told them what happened. Even though some of us dont get along we all like Emma because how could you not. Well we all had a plan and we were going to find her and safe her. Oh James... You better watch out cause you have no idea who you just messed with. I will save my Emma and when I do I will hold her close and never ever let her go.