Chapter 1

Emma's POV

I am Emma Swan and I wasnt your average girl. I mean I did have a girly life. I go to slumber parties, dress to impress, and Im a cheerleader. Though I have a secret that I only my friends know and that is I have always wanted to play soccer, but there was no girl team at school. So I decided to join cheerleading so I could be around the sport when it was time. Maybe I can try out, but Im not so sure.

Killian's POV

I am Killian Jones and I am the soccer star at Storybrooke High. Everyone loved me and liked me. I couldnt blame them I am amazing. Football is one thing, but at Storybrooke it was our soccer team that was everything. I couldnt be more prouder of how I am to the team. We always win because I am just an amazing player.

Emma's POV

"Okay now tomorrow is the soccer tryouts and as always we will cheer on the ones who try out." Regina says.

"Now do we cheer our normal cheers or make it up as we go along?" Snow asks.

"Why must you ask that question all the time?" Regina asks.

"Oh simple its bothers you and thats how she likes it." Zelena says.

"Well Im dont know about that. Cause sometimes Regina changes her mind... Alot." Belle says.

As they talked I started to space out wondering what it would be like if I actually went to the tryouts. You know someone who actually got to play the sport.

"Emma you who. You okay?" Snow asks.

"Im fine. I just have this thought." I say.

"What thought?" Regina asks.

"Maybe I go out for the soccer team. What do you guys think? Do you think I can tryout?" I ask.

"It couldnt hurt. We will go with you tomorrow to ask Mr.Gold." Belle says.

I really hope Mr.Gold will let me tryout and if so I hope Im good enough to make the team.

Killian's POV

Tomorrow we will be trying out some other people t join our team. Normally not everyone who tries out is good enough.

"Okay as always we help the ones who want to join us." Liam says.

"Yes help out those who want to join the team. You heard that right Killian?" Robin asks.

"Haha very funny. Look as always you all can help and I will do what I do. Laugh at the loser while checking myself and the cheerleaders out." I say.

"Dont you mean checking Emma Swan out?" Robin questions hitting my arm.

"Shut up. I dont like Emma Swan besides she is dating Neal Cassidy the football bone head. You know what lets just play a round of soccer right now. Loser has to help Regina with her books." I say.

"Sounds like a plan and sounds like another day of carrying Regina's stuff for Robin." Liam says.

The guys and I played the game though my mind filled with images of Emma Swan. Though she is beautiful I dont like her... Well I do, but as one of the cheerleaders who cheers me on. Though I dont see why she is with Neal Im better then that loser, but I dont like Emma. I just like everyone to know that Im the best person in the whole world.

A/N: Hey you guys please let me know what you think about this story. It would mean alot. Oh and dont worry it gets better I promise. This was just the intro. Thanks and I hope you like it.