Chapter 21

Killian's POV

Things with Emma were fine until things started to move fast and it might have pushed me away. Dont get me wrong I adore Emma alot and I want to be with her, but after a 2 months of dating she said the words that I wasnt ready for. She said she loved me and my response was everyone does. Then it got quiet and I took her home and that was last night. Emma will never talk to me again.

"Hey Killian. Why are you acting like a girl today?" Liam asks.

"Im not. Its just Emma told me she loved me and I panicked and something stupid." I say.

"Sounds like something a girl would say. Though I get it after what Milah did to you of course you have your guard up. Though Emma isnt Milah and thank god for that. Just dont give up on her yet." He says.

"Ummm Killian, Emma's here and she asked if your willing to see her. Why would she ask that?" My dad questions.

"It doesnt matter. Just sent her up." I say.

My dad and brother both left the room and I knew there was only one reason for Emma to come here. She wants to end it with me for not saying I love her back. I dont blame her I was stupid.

"Hey. I've called and texted and you didnt reply." Emma says walking into my room.

"Sorry love, my phone is on silent and all the way over there. I didnt feel like getting up to get it." I say.

"Okay good for a moment my friends... Well Regina was trying to convince me that you wanted nothing to do with me now." She says.

"Oh god Swan no. Look about last night Im so sorry. After you told me you loved me I had to say anything but it back." I say.

"Well would you mind if I asked why?" She asks.

"Cause I dated this girl named Milah a couple years ago and when she said she loved me I said it back." I say.

"Okay I dont like this story." She says.

"Emma, she then wanted to stay the night at my house. Where she stole from my family. Old knickknacks that were in my family for generations. I was used and it hurt and I guess I might be blocking my heart now. Believe me I have feelings for you and your not the problem. Just dont leave I dont know what I would do without you." I say.

"Dont worry Im not going anywhere. I said I love you and I meant it. If your not ready to say it back thats fine. I just wanted to make sure you didnt hate me or something." She says.

"Never love. I could never hate you. Your very special to me and Im sorry I cant say the words right now. Then again dont give up on me cause I know I will be able to say these things to you one day. Im just glad you dont hate me." I say.

"I could never hate you." She says.

She placed her hand on my cheek as she sat in my lap. Just looking into her eyes makes me happy. I adore this woman. I just wish Milah didnt have to hurt me so bad, but Emma is not wanted to go and that says alot. I do have very strong feelings for Emma... I love her... I really love her... Huh now if only I could say that to her face. I know she would just love to hear it just as I would love to say it.