Chapter 38

Emma's POV

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Halfway through the second month Killian was allowed to go home. I wanted to stay with him and David didnt mind since... Well Im not the only one who blames them self for what happened. I got Killian's room already as his father brought him home. Though once they got here I helped Killian up the stairs so his father could go to work.

"Okay. If you need help with him just call." Brennan says.

"I dont think I will, but if I do I will." I say.

I got Killian all the way upstairs and he stopped for a moment outside of Liam's room.

"Do you think my dad changed it?" Killian asks.

"No. I dont think he did." I say.

"Could you open it love?" He asks.

"Sure. If thats what you want." I say.

I opened the door for him and he slowly walked inside and stood there looking around.

"Goodbye Liam. Thanks for saving us. I miss you." Killian says.

I didnt want to ruin the moment so I waited for Killian want to go himself. I helped him to his room once he was done and placed him in his bed.

"Okay Im not leaving you until you can do things on your own again." I say.

"Emma no. School is almost over. I want you to focus on that. Dont worry about me love." He says.

"Well since this is my fault I have to focus on you. This is all my fault." I say.

"No its not. Its mine. I should have took you home. That way James would have never got you or killed Liam. This is all on me." He says.

"No its on me." I say.

He took my hand in his and pulled on to the empty side of the bed.

"I think my dad was right. No one is the blame. Well... Maybe James. Though not you my love. We didnt know this would happen and Im just happy I didnt lose you too." He says.

"And Im glad I didnt lose you. I love you Killian." I say.

"And I love you Emma." He says.

He kissed my head softly and I laid on the part of him that wasnt in pain. Things might now have gone our way a few months ago, but they can now if we both always remember that we love each other and that we always will.