Chapter 2

Emma's POV

Today was a brand new day and after last night I wasnt that nervous. My friends my be on my side, but that doesnt mean everyone will be. For example my boyfriend Neal hates the soccer team. Also Killian is so full of himself he will probably complain. Once I got to school the girls all walked with me to Mr.Gold's office.

"Excuse me Mr.Gold can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Umm sure Miss.Swan. What can I do for you and your friends?" Mr.Gold asks.

"Well.... I wanted to know if its possible for me to tryout for soccer today?" I ask.

He just looked at me for a moment and started laughing. When he noticed not me or my friends were laughing he stopped.

"Oh your serious." He says.

"Yeah she is and she is really good." Snow says.

"Yeah come on give Emma a chance." Belle says.

"Look I appreciate what you all are doing, but Miss.Swan this is the boys soccer team. I dont know how they will feel about this." Mr.Gold says.

I got up and began to walk out when Regina stopped me.

"Gold listen to me. Just give our Emma here a chance and if she isnt good enough then you dont have to add her to the team." Regina says.

"Im sorry, but I dont..." Mr.Gold starts.

"Give Emma a fair shot and Regina and I wont get our mother the Mayor involved in all this." Zelena says.

Mr.Gold looked at me and then at Zelena knowing that the Mills Sisters dont play around. Mr.Gold looked at me and nodded.

"Okay Miss.Swan you have a fair shot here. Dont make me regret this." Mr.Gold says.

"You wont Sir. Thank you." I say.

I was so happy once I left his office and I decided to leave my friends and tell my boyfriend the news. Though he wasnt as thrilled as I was.

"Your not doing it Emma. Im your boyfriend and I tell you what to do. You are not allowed to try out for soccer." Neal says.

"But I want to and Gold is giving me a shot here." I say.

"Yeah because he is afraid of what Cora Mills will do. Your not doing it. End of discussion." He says and walked away.

I didnt care what he said I was going to try out and once after school came I went to the tryouts in a soccer uniform.

"And lastly boys Emma Swan here will be trying out as well." Mr.Gold says.

"But... But.... She's a girl." One guy says.

"Yeah she doesnt belong here unless she is cheering for us." Another says.

"Gold you can be serious. No offense Swan, but this just might not be the best for you. Though if she wants to try out let her. Again no offense, but she wont even make it. Guys are just more aggressive and you can get hurt." Killian says.

"Well this girl can handle anything. So why dont you all watch and learn." I say.

Everyone watched as tryout progressed and with my friends cheering me on I felt unstoppable. Once tryouts were over everyone just looked at me.

"Well I think its fair to say that Emma Swan here will be joining the team. Good job Emma. Oh and Killian you better watch out it looks like we have a new star on our hands." Mr.Gold says.

As he walked away all the guys on the team didnt seem to happy. Especially Killian Jones the star of the team. Before I or anyone could say anything my friends showed up and took me away. Now that I've made the team who knows how things will play out next. I guess I'll find out tomorrow once this news spreads around school. Though for now I'll just be happy cause I made the team.