Chapter 36

Emma's POV

I just sat in the dark after what happened I dont want to be around anyone. The last thing I knew for sure was David and James were fighting, Killian had past out, and Liam went in after his brother. Though that was days ago and I cant bring myself to leave my room. I just cant.

"Emma.... Hey." Snow says.

I didnt say anything as she, Regina, Zelena, and Belle walked in. I didnt want to speak.

"We know its hard, but at least you have us. We arent going anywhere." Belle says.

"Yeah we are right here and hey what happened is now in the past. You can move forward now." Regina says.

"Regina stop. Her brothers fought basically to the death, Killian is well... Then theres his brother who.... Anyway. Lets not make her mad her." Snow says.

"Im just saying I know she is sad, but its all over now." Regina says.

"Guys stop fighting." Belle says.

I just got up and left my room and headed out of my house. The moment I opened the door there were flowers everywhere. Yeah yeah. I get it. I lost. I just left for a walk and headed down to the docks.

"Hey Regina texted. You okay?" Robin asks.

I didnt reply to him. I just sat there tears in my eyes. Cause now I am lost and I am alone.

"Robin do you mind." Brennan says.

"No not at all." Robin says.

Robin left and then it was me and Killian's father.

"I want you to know that no one blames you for anything. What happened was not your fault. So you are not to blame." Brennan says.

"But your son is..." I say.

"Yes Emma I know, but he did what he had to do to make things better for everyone else." He says.

"But..." I say.

"Emma, Liam may have died and you feel to blame, but please dont. If he hadnt have went in there David would have been the one to die and if that were the case David would have never have gotten Killian out of there. Which means you would have lost both. Liam attacking James so David could get away and take Killian out and to an ambulance was what he felt he had to do. It was to help his brother and he lost his life in doing so. Look it was not your fault and no one blames you okay." He says.

"But I blame me. I still have my brother, but Killian doesnt. Besides doctors said Killian's wound is so bad he might not live either. I dont know what to do now." I say fighting the tears.

"Well you can go to the hospital. The reason I came here was to tell you your not to blame and that Killian is awake. He is going to live and he has been asking for you." He tells me.

"So Killian's okay?" I question.

"Yes. He just needs to get healed and he will be as good as new. Besides he could really use you. After telling him about Liam he blames himself for bringing Liam along. You both need each other right now. So go to him." Brennan says.

"Thank you and Im sorry about all this. You lost a son and almost lost another. All because of me." I say.

"No, this isnt because of you. Though one son may be gone because of James. My other one will be okay and will be happy and loved because of you." He says.

I gave him a quick hug. Since I no longer have a father myself my boyfriends father is starting to feel like one. I went over to the hospital and went into Killian's room. The moment I opened the door he turned to me with a weak smile. I went right over to him with no words only tears and I kissed him. My Killian is okay and right now all I need is to remember is that he loves me and that I will never let him go ever ever again.