Chapter 17

Killian's POV

Emma was staying and she wanted us to most likely to be friends. I guess I can get be friends with her even if I want something more I have to respect her wishes. Besides Im not sure if she is still with Neal or not. God I hope not she can do so much better the Neal. As I walked into the school I saw Emma with her friends and I just continued on my way down the hall until Robin stopped me.

"Did you hear the news?" Robin asks.

"Umm I dont watch the news." I say.

"Not the actually news. I meant the Neal and Emma news." He says.

"Oh... What happened there?" I ask.

"She dumped him. She said that her life was changing and she needed to make other changes like dumping him. Though he blames you for her dumping him." He says.

"If Emma wants to make changes to her life then thats up to her. I had nothing to do with it. I dont make Emma's choices for her as I recall thats what Neal did to her. I could never do that to Emma besides things between us are weird right now." I say.

"Well dont look now, but Emma is headed this way as is Neal. I would stay, but I really dont want to be this close to the drama." He says.

I walked off and Emma and Neal were both walking hopeful past me cause I dont want any problems. Though I would love to talk to Emma.

"Hey Killian." Emma says stopping in front of me.

"Hey Swan. Look Robin told me about the Neal thing. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Actually Im better then okay. He cant tell me what to do anymore and I want you to know that its all because of you." She says.

"I knew it! You dumped me for him." Neal says.

"No! I dumped you cause you suck. Killian had nothing to do with it. Unlike you he helped me." Emma says.

"Oh please this all started when Jones was snooping around in your life." Neal says.

"Killian did the right thing...." Emma says.

"Okay stop it. Neal leave Emma alone! She dumped you cause your insane and not worth her. Emma listen your amazing and Im glad your safe now, but you need to not rub it in his face. I know it feels good to tell Neal off, but he has issues and you can get hurt. So Im gonna go and you two should just go your separate ways and call it a day." I say.

I walked away from both of them and I felt weird saying those things to Emma. I wanted to tell her how I felt about her and how much she means to me, but lets face it she wants me only as a friend so thats that. I guess thats all we are meant to be. Just friends.