Chapter 30

Emma's POV

Killian has been nothing but a sweet and loving boyfriend ever since that day I staid over after seeing my brother and my friend make out. I just didnt understand what was wrong and Killian he didnt seem like he wanted to tell me. He just kept saying he doesnt want me to get mad or upset. He was saying that he wants to protect me and this is apparently how he has to do that. So when I went home David was clearly waiting for me. What the hell is going on?

"Oh thank god your home. Emma are you okay? You arent hurt are you?" David asks.

"No. I was with Killian. Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Well James came by talking crazy about how I could careless about you and how Im not taking care of you. Though that didnt bother me cause I know he is lying. Then he said Killian hits you which I know isnt true. Though then he said Killian has been forcing you to do things that you dont want to. Emma has Killian be forcing you to have sex? Is he doing this making it hard for you to leave him? Cause you can tell me." He says.

"David I love Killian. So no he doesnt force me to do anything. Killian loves me just as much as I love him. He would never ever do that to me. You know Killian does he seem like someone who would ever do that to me?" I ask.

"Well no he doesnt. Its just James accusing it made me alittle nervous. Mainly cause I thought I was leaving you with someone good and he had been hurting you. So I got to thinking that I know Killian is good to you, but what if thats only in front of others. Im sorry Emma. I guess I let what happen with James scare me into thinking it could happen with someone else. Im sorry. You would tell me the truth right?" He questions.

"If anyone was hurting me or forcing me to do anything of course I would tell you. After staying quiet for so long about James I realized that I cant keep things to myself any more." I say.

"So that means I have to take you far away then." He says.

"David? Your not making any sense." I say.

"Thats cause Im not David. See fake chin scar." James says removing the scar.

Before I could run or scream he grabbed me and forced me out of the house and into the car. No wonder David text to meet him at home at night. I was scared and tied up in the backset of James' car. I things will be fine as long as David and Killian find me..... Oh please let them find me and rescue me. Thats all I need my two wonderful heroes.