Chapter 20

Emma's POV

I cant believe Killian actually liked me and he actually liked that fact that I kissed him. I dont know if it means we have a label or not, but I like him alot and I guess we will see where things go from here. I mean the game went fine and we crushed the other team and I got to spend a few hours alone with Killian. Mostly we were making out and didnt talk about us, but I have a feeling that its gonna be a great relationship.

"Hey Emma. You seem very happy this morning." David says.

"Well who wouldnt be happy after a day like yesterday. Our team won and I think Killian is now my boyfriend." I say.

"What do you mean you think?" He asks.

"Well we kissed during school, then we made out after the soccer game, and in between all that alot of flirty text have gone back and front. We just never had that talk about what we are yet." I say.

"Well Im happy for you. He seems like a very nice guy who really likes you. Which shows that he has great taste and Im pretty sure you two would make a great couple." He says.

"Thanks David." I say.

Having a brother who is actually supportive of me was a new thing. Just like how it was weird to have Killian look out for me when no one else did. Its not like these things are weird its more of that Im not used to a kind brother or a sweet guy who looks out for me. Though they make me happy and I cant wait for what comes next.

"Emma! Killian's here." David says.

"Okay. Send him up." I say.

I looked in the mirror and I realized that I looked terrible. I was fixing my look when someone stopped me.

"You dont need all that crap. You look perfect." Killian says.

"Arnt you sweet, but really look at me. No make up, messy bun, glasses on. Im not the same way you see me around in." I say.

"Swan I dont like you for your looks. I like you for who you are. Your make up means nothing to me, the wavy blonde hair is nice, but this bun thing is cute. As for that glasses, you can wear contacts or the glasses and I will still think your beautiful." He says.

"Wow I have never had someone complement me when I look so gross." I say.

"Swan... You look beautiful and Im not just saying that cause your my girlfriend. Im saying it cause its true." He says.

"God your sweet...Wait did you just say girlfriend?" I question.

"Yeah Im hoping thats what your are. Are you my girlfriend? Would you like to be? Emma Swan, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yes Killian. I would love that." I say.

I stood up and kissed him and everything just felt right. I think I look horrible, but Killian thinks Im beautiful and you know what with Killian I feel beautiful. So I know I made the right choice in a boyfriend this time. Killian is someone who cares about me and thinks I look beautiful even when I dont. Thats all a girl could ever want and I found someone who thinks that way about and Im never letting him go.