Chapter 34

Emma's POV

Its been longer then expected for Killian and David to come. I was worried that they just might not show up. They know Im missing dont they? Its been like two days or so and I havent had them come to me yet. Though now I hear James talking with someone above. Now Im even more worried that he is just sending someone out to get them.

"Hello Emma. I have surprise for you." James says.

"I dont want it." I say.

"Well too bad. Someone came here together we will get David and that boyfriend of yours." He says.

He moved out of the way and Neal walked right in. I couldnt believe Neal is doing this. I knew Neal hated Killian, but this was to far.

"Neal? What? Why? How could you do this?" I ask.

"Its simple ever since Killian came into your life you pushed me out, then that David telling you Killian is better then me that was it. They brought this among themselves. They even blamed me for this. That was the last straw and Emma I want to see them suffer." Neal says.

"Oh Neal we will. Now I have things to do, but stay here and explain to her just what Im gonna do." James says walking out.

Once James was gone I felt like just hurting Neal, but I cant. I cant believe I was ever with this jerk.

"Hey its okay. They are coming." Neal says.

"For you to kill yeah I got that." I say.

"No to save you. Im on their side. Im finding out James' plan and Im gonna report back to them. Since I was the one who told James things about you and Killian he trusts me. So I used that to get in to tell you. David and Killian are coming and they wont stop until your safe." He says.

"How can I trust you?" I ask.

"Simple, before I left Killian handed me this and if I wasnt on his side I would have gotten rid of it." He says.

He helped me get out for a moment to open Killian's gift. It was a soccer ball pendent on a necklace chine. There was small inscription on the back that read

My love Emma this wonderful journey started when you joined the team. So this is for you. No matter what happens to us you can look at this and remember I will always love you. From now until forever. -Killian.

This must have cost him a lot for that inscription. I knew he loved me and that he was coming. So when Neal had to retie me up I wasnt mad. Cause I know my brother and my Killian are coming and James will be sorry he ever did this.