Chapter 8

Its finally the day of my matriculation. I should be happy but am not,my dad is not here to celebrate this with me,I will really appreciate seeing him here,packing his car,running to me and giving me the biggest hug ever but nahhh,its not going to happen any sooner. I really do miss him.

   "Hey Avery", Mil's mum yelled bringing me out of my thought

   "Yes mum", I said turning to face her.

   " Why don't you come and join us?"she said politely

   Before I would respond Mil spoke,"Don't mind her mum she misses her dad"and she looked at me.

   "Is that true baby?", Mil's mum asked me pitifully

   "Emmm y-yes", I stuttered.

  " You don't HV to miss him so much. He asked me to wish you happy matric,he said he tried calling but you weren't picking up",she said as she walked to where i stood.

   "And Milana told me you HV a date tonight. Can I know who it is?", she asked with a smile as she took my hand in hers.

     I gave Mil the" you are so dead" look before saying,"Yes,I am,I am going out with Joshua but I won't technically call it a date".

  "Joshua Richards?", she asked raising an eyebrow.

  " Yes ma",I said regretting why I brought the idea of going out with him in the first place.

"Don't worry he will take care  you that I am sure of" she winked and smiled as she left me with Mil. Why is everyone making a big deal out of this?? I am just having dinner with Joshua nothing more.

   "Are you crazy? Why did you tell your mum?", I asked when I was sure mum was out sight. Then I punched her real hard on her arm.

   "Oooouchhh, what's that for??", she shouted at the top of her voice making people to stop and stare. Drama queen it wasn't that painful- I hope.

    " That serves you right. That for telling mum",I said as I put a hand on my waist dramatically.

  " Why wouldn't I ? She wouldn't stop asking about you and if you finally have a boyfriend and if Seb has made a move",she said still touching the place I punched.

"She knows I like Seb?", I asked in shock.

  " Who doesn't? ",she said as she smiled deviously.

  I felt really embarrassed, was it that obvious I HV a huge crush on Seb? I thought I was good at hiding emotions but I was wrong.

    " Let get you ready for your first date",Mil said as she dragged me to our lodge. We were done with the celebration, taking pictures,etc. So I had to get ready,I don't want to keep Josh waiting, is not like I care though.

   "This is better. Mum bought you this since its your first date", she said mockingly when we got to our room.

  " Yea,yea,yea. Mock me all you want you asshole,its not my fault you are an expert in stuffs like this", I said jokingly as I threw a pillow at her and she dodged it and giggled.

  "Who was your first date any ways?", I asked her.

   " No body important ",she said trying to prevent me from pressing the issue.

  " Go and get changed bitch",she looked at me and threw the beautifully wrapped dress on my face.

  "Chill,its my date not yours. And its not a real date anyways", I said as I went to the bathroom to get dressed.

  After wearing the cloth,Mil applied a light make up on my face and I put on shades and a red heels....yea,yea,I am not a fan of heels but Mil forced me and in order to get her to shut up,I had to wear the heels.

yea,yea,I am not a fan of heels but Mil forced me and in order to get her to shut up,I had to wear the heels

   I look at my self on the mirror and dammmn I look good. I don't usually dress like this, Josh should be grateful. I wish it was Seb I was going on a date with.

    " Are you going to leave or should I make you? You look beautiful you don't HV to over think things,he will love it,I promise",she said and smiled.

  "Thanks"I said and left.

What will happen on their first date?

P.S: Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks a lot,I love you guys.