Chapter 67

Avery's P. O. V

     "Are you okay?", Agatha asked me as I laid on my cell mates bed.

     " I will be fine",I whispered.

    "That's not what I asked. I asked are you okay?", she asked again.

    " Not really but I will be fine",I said as I was shivering.

     "What happened? You have been like this for days now, should I call a doctor", she asked.

    " You have a phone?"I asked her.

     "Yes", she said.

     " Let me guess you have connection ",I said and she smiled.

   " You know me",she smiled.

    " Keep your phone on standby just in case of an emergency ",I said and she nodded.

    " But for real, should I call a doctor?",she asked again.

     "They will say the same old thing, its just fever",I said.

    " You have visitors ",a policewoman said.

    "Let her be, she's sick and won't be able to stand up.", Agatha said to the policewoman who seemed to be scared of her.
Who is she? How rich is her parents?

    " I am good Agi" I said to her.

    "You ain't strong,so no", Agatha said.

   "Please", I begged.

   " Let's make a deal, I will let you see who your visitors are that's if you will see a doctor",Agatha said.

     She won't be able to book an appointment because for someone to book an appointment to see a doctor in a cell, you have to be filthily rich with crazy connections and she can't be that rich. She might have connections but not that kind of connection (you know what I mean right?).

     "Fine alright", I said and the policewoman dragged me out gently, who the hell is Agatha?.
*****************************

When I walked into the room, I saw Pamela and Charles, for a strange reason I was happy to see them.

      "Are you okay?",Pamela asked.

      " I will be fine",I said as I sat down, I felt so weak.

      "You don't look fine to us", Pamela said.

     " I didn't say I was fine, I said I will be fine",I said.

    "So why are you here?", I said ignoring the fact that Charles was present.

    " I am sorry",she said.

    "Sorry for what? For leaving me when I needed you, for forgetting me,for leaving me mid way, for not been there when your family took my priced possession or for what?", I shouted but it can't be counted as one, I was so weak that I couldn't even shout properly.

     " You aren't referring to me, right?",Pamela asked.

    "You hurt me too, you left me when the hearing was on and that's when I needed you the most, so what the hell are you saying?", I  asked Pamela, if I wasn't weak I would have walked out when I saw it was both of them. I don't want to see anybody not even Pam.

    " I went to help you out"

    "Help me out? By abandoning me? For leaving me when I needed you?", I said and I saw no tears drop and that shocked me, I guess I am not as hurt as I thought.