Chapter 13

"How did it go?", Mil asked me after we were done lunch.

  " Awkward but his mom is cool. His family is cool generally but they actually thought we were dating",I said and she laughed.

"And what did he say? Wait,let me guess he said nothing", she asked and I nodded.

" I told you he likes you",Mil said.

"But I don't like him", I said.

" You will when you get to know him better,you deserve to be happy. Please Avi",she pleaded.

"Fine,I will think about it", I said trying to sound convincing.

" What else happened? ",she asked with all seriousness.

" Well Mia got jealous you and Charles are dating,I and Joel got into a 'mini' argument which his family called 'our first couple fight' and I and Joel slept in the same room.",I ended.

    "You did what? How did it happened? What happened?", she asked eager for my reply

  "Anna,Joel's mom said only one room available and its Joel's so we slept in the same room. He slept on his couch even after I begged him to sleep on his bed with me but he muttered something that sounded like" if I sleep on the bed,I might be tempted " I didn't press the issue because I don't want to hear something am not ready for. So that's it",I ended and stood up from the bed.

   "Will you follow me to visit Charles?", Mil asked.

   " No,I just came back let me rest at least. Maybe next time",I said.

    "Okay, no problem", she said and laid on the bed properly.