Chapter 27

Joshua P. O. V

     I and Avery have been really close since Joel travelled. I visit more often,I help her with her assignments and projects. We go out to eat and also watch movie.

    When we went to watch a movie in shoprite, she kept going on and on about how she wanted to try the 3d game out, I refused because I knew she will shout while playing the game but she promised to comport herself. After much persuasion I gave in, I paid for it and as she was playing the game, she began to scream,I brought out my phone and recorded it while laughing. She kept shouting and shouting till I couldn't take it anymore. I told the woman in charge to let her go. Avery was angry while I practically saved her from humiliating her any further. She said she was having fun and I ruined it,she called me enemy of fun and the craziest part of it was that, she actually saved my name with fun spoiler. I showed her the video of her humiliating herself and she chased me round shop rite, people were staring they were even smiling, I overheard one saying,"Look at those cute couple acting so cute ". When I heard it I smiled, I wish we were dating and it seems she heard them because she stopped chasing me. I went to meet her and asked her what happened, she said she want to watch a movie, she picked the movie and she picked a romantic movie...... Girls.

    Avery's P. O. V

  I went to visit Josh, he has been begging me to visit so I decided to try it out.

  I knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door.
When he opened the I saw him shirtless and my jaw dropped. He looked so sexy, he were a short and no dress. Is this how he seduce girls? I saw his eight pack and his muscles properly.

   " Can you put a shirt on already?",I asked after I got myself.

    "If it makes you this uncomfortable I don't want to wear a shirt", he grins.

   " Okay but can I come in?",I asked.

   "Sorry", he said as he opened the door wider and I came in.

   " You don't know how to treat a girl. How can you keep me out and without a shirt? Dammmn, you are heartless ",I joked.

    " In my defense I never knew you were coming ",he said as he led me to the mini parlour.

    His room should I call it room or house. I will go with house because his house is freaking big, I know he is sharing it with Seb but still. It can contain 4 people or even more and its spacious and surprisingly neat.

   " Your house is neat",I said as I sat on the sofa.

   "Why do you sound surprised? Isn't Joel's room neat?" He asked

  "It is but not always. Joel blames it on Charles but I know Charles is too neat to want to make their room filthy", I explained.

   " Well I am different. It's not to late to switch boyfriend ",he smiled.

    " I wish",I blurted out.

   When I realised the meaning of what I said, I spoke,"No, it's not what I meant".

   He just stood there and laughed. He isn't helping matters at all with his shirtless body. Go and wear a dress already.

     "You look so cute when you fluster", he smiled.

   " Whatever. ",I smiled.

   " What do you want ?",he asked.

   "What do you have?", I asked.

   " Yoghurt, alcohol, water and milk",he said.

   "You drink yoghurt? I thought you were a drunkard", I joked.

    " Is that an insult or a compliment?",he asked. His hand on his chest acting like my words hurt him.

    "Any one you choose", I smiled.

  " Compliment it is. I will get you yoghurt then",he said and went to the kitchen to get the yoghurt for me.

      I stood and walked round the house and I discovered his lodge is big, he has a mini parlour, a dinning, and a large bedroom, actually they have two large bedrooms.

    "What the f*** are you doing here?", I heard someone say behind me and it sounded like Sebs voice. I turned back and saw him looking at me like a criminal.

     " Are you deaf or what? ",he asked.

   " I- I- I  came to emmm vi-si-t-"

   "Me", Josh said as he stood beside me.

    " What's this whore doing here?",he asked Josh. He just called me a whore, why does it still hurt? Why does his words still have effect on me?.

    "She's not a whore and the last time I check it was our house. I have every damn freaking right to invite anyone here", Josh sounded serious. I was happy he defended me.

    " Whatever but keep that thing away from me",Seb said as he entered the room and banged the door.

     Josh used his hands to wipe of my tears. I never knew I was crying. Josh engulfed me in a hug and I began to cry, I began to cry more, I guess I haven't fully gotten over him. Why can't his words stop hurting me? Why does he hate me this much? Why?.

    "I am so so so sorry for Sebs behavior", he said still hugging me. I drew away from him and picked up my bag and headed to the door. Josh ran after me and pulled me back even before I reached the door.

   " Where are you going to? ",he asked still holding my hand.

    " Home, where else",I sobbed.

    "Because of him?", he asked and I was silent I bowed my head.

     " Why do you care about him? Why does his words still have effect on you? What does he have that I don't ?",he yelled and it hurt. It hurt that he is yelling at me instead of wrapping his arms around me.

    "I don't know okay. I don't know", I said and was about to leave again before he pulled in into his arms, his hands on waist and his head buried on my shoulder.

     " I am so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, I swear I didn't ",he said as he went down on his knees and held my legs.

   " Please forgive, please. I was just angry that you still care about him, you care about him more than you care about me. Its like I have no effect on you but he does. I am so sorry, it won't happen again ",he begged. I pulled him up and hugged him.

   " Have you forg-" I crashed my lips on his before he could complete his statement. I pulled away and said.

   "Does that answer your question?", I asked still in his hold.

   " Yes",he said and he kissed me again.