Chapter 46

Avery's P. O. V

     "Baby, I am so sorry", Joel begged as he entered his room.

    " Sorry for what I begged",I asked him.

     "Please forgive me", he knelt down.

    Now he is scaring me, I jumped from the bed and went to meet him. I began worried.

   " Sorry for what, Joel?",I asked him again.

    "I hurt you", he said and my heart began to beat fast....."how did he hurt me?", was all I could think of.

    " How?",I asked him,my heart still racing fast.

     "I slept with Angel", he dropped the s- bomb. Tears ran down my cheek.

    " You are joking right?",I asked him.

   "Please Avery, please forgive me. I won't hurt you again", he said.

     " When?",I asked but he was quiet.

    "When?", I yelled.

     "You...."

    "Tell me now....when?", I shouted, I didn't care if anyone heard me, I have reached my breaking point.

     "A day after Angel's matriculation, the day I found out about you and Josh, the day we came back from South Africa and yesterday", he said. I dropped to the ground.

    Angel.....how could she hurt her own sister? How could she sleep with her elders sisters boyfriend not once, not twice but four time. How did I hurt her? How can she be wicked?

     " Avery.....Avery please talk to me, I am so sorry",he begged.

     I was a fool, if it was once I could have agreed to act like nothing happened even if it was difficult but four times with my younger sister....its unacceptable.

    "Why Joel? Why?", I asked, cause that all I could do,ask questions.

    " We were drunk",he said.

    "You guys were drunk for four times?", I asked still on the ground with tears in my eyes.

      " We were drunk the first two times. She felt hurt about her dad and I felt hurt that you betrayed me",he said.

    "I didn't hurt you like this. So why hurt me Joel?", I said calmly.

    " Why?",I shouted and began to sob.

    "Sorry. I am so sorry Avery, I swear I am", he said.

   " What of the remaining times? ",I asked.

    " We did it for fun",he said.

    "It meant nothing to me, I swear", he said as he crawled to where I sat like a lifeless person.

    " For fun?......it meant nothing to you? You liar",I said.

    "When you heard for I and Josh you treated me like a pest, you called me a whore, you called me a cheapskate, you avoided me, you hated me, you insulted me publicly but you did worst at my back and not with just anybody but with my younger sister, with Angel, with family. How could you Joel, how? I loved you, Joel. I swear I did. But now I don't know what feel for you anymore", I said as I stood up and left his lodge. Leaving my laptop on his bed, if he comes to return the laptop, I will burn it.

     As I walked on the road, my sight was blur, I couldn't stop crying, my heart couldn't stop aching. I trusted both of them and this is all I got. I got broken because I trusted them, I felt betrayed because I love them so much, with my life.

     As I reached my room, I saw Angel sitting on the bed and talking to Mil, I walked to her drew her up and slapped her three times and she fell to the ground.