Chapter 74

Avery's P. O. V

    "Who is there?", we heard Pamela say before the door opened.

   " Avery?",she asked. She wasn't sure it was me and you can't blame her, everyone thought I was still locked up.

   She hugged me tight, so tight I thought I would die immediately due to suffocation.

   "Can we come in?", I asked and she opened the door wider so we could come in.

    " How was prison?",Pamela asked after we have settled down.

    "It is not for the weak. It is not encouraging at all", I said. Agatha coughed.

   " Forgive my manners. Pamela meet Agatha my padi, girlfriend and close friend. Agatha meet my close friend Pamela, she's like a sister to me",I said and they shaked hands and talked.

  "She is Emma's sister, the betrayal", she blurted out and I wanted the ground to open.

   " You told her?",her eyes widen as she sat down staring at me.

  "Yeah, sorry", I said.

    " Its fine. How did you get out of jail?",she asked.

    "Nehemiah", I said.

    " And who the hell is he?",Pamela asked.

    "Joel's cousin", Agatha said.

     "Seriously? You don't learn from your lessons Avery", Pamela said angrily.

    " I didn't have a choice. I really need to get him out and I had to out of prison not inside the prison ",I said.

     " Fine. But I hope that's the only reason",Pamela said.

     "I hope so too", Agatha seconded.

   I looked at both them before saying," You guess just met and you guys are echoing each other words"

   "What do you expect?", Pamela said.

     " So what are you going to do to your ex- family? ",Agatha asked. Agatha loves revenge, the old me would have objected but the new me won't.

    " Torture them "

    "How?", Agatha asked.

    " Making history repeat itself "

     "How?"

     "Humiliating them, making them homeless, jobless and useless"

     "That's my girl and how are you going to do it?", Pamela asked.

    " My Dads connection (I looked up) thank you dad for making me rich. And I will need your help Pamela and Agatha",I said.

     "Its your battle I can't fight it with you", Agatha said.

    " Why?"

     "I have my own battle to fight,I still have to search for the people that killed my family. But when you need my help call me,I promise to help. Perhaps Pamela is here to help", Agatha said and I did argue,I understand.

     " When you need my help too, just call me, I promise to leave what I am doing and come to your rescue ",I said.

    " I know "

    "So how can I help?", Pamela asked.

    " You will be my lawyers, make sure all my tracks are covered. My previous lawyer is useless. Remind me to get him back",I said and they both nodded.

    "Who are you starting with first?", Pamela asked.

    " Mary. Mary is my first target.",I said.
This will be fun.