Chapter 73

Avery's P. O. V

   I am finally released and no one knows about it. Not even Mary or Joel. The first person I went to visit was my dad.

    "Hey dad", I said as we hugged each other so tight.

   " Pearl I miss you",he said as he pulled away.

   "How did you get released?", he asked.

   "Let's just say I have connections", I smiled.

   " Hmmmm",he smiled and we sat opposite each other.

   "Do I have a brother?", I asked.

   He hestitated before answering me," Yes, you do. I am so sorry I didn't tell you about it, I didn't want you to be taken away from me. I-"

   "I understand dad"

   "You don't hate me?"

   "Why should I?"

   "I didn't tell about who you really are and I am not your biological father"

   "You are my biological father, I am happy you didn't leave me, if I was with them I would have been heartless and selfish. You will always be my dad until the end of time", I said holding my dads hand.

   " Thanks hon."

   "So can you tell me about my family, my second home?", I asked eager to finally hear of my mum and dad. I didn't include him because I don't care about him.

   "Your mum's ex husband cheated on her with his personal assistant, when she knew about it she divorces him and got married to your dad, Greg Kingsley. When she divorced her ex husband, she discovered she was pregnant with his child so that why she quickly got made to Greg, to avoid gossip. Three years later they had you, their world's were complete I suppose.  I was walking along the street after Mirabel left me and ran away with Angel. When I was walking on the street I heard a gunshot so I ran to check it out and that's when I saw your dad was dead and your mum was half dead.

    Your dad is a very wealthy man, he has companies and estate shattered everywhere. His properties were written in your name, he gave most of his properties to your brother, that's what I heard. He has been the one managing your business and his. Your grandparents are influential as well, if they knew you were in prison they would have got you released. You are now a member of the Kingsley family", he ended.

   " What about dad? What was he like?"

   "Tall, fair, grumpy,cute, arrogant, loving and most especially he loved your mum and brother  so much",he explained.

   " What of my mum?",I asked.

   "She is stubborn like you(I laughed),she's intelligent and is a no nonsense woman. She's beautiful and has your blue eyes, your nose(touching my nose), an angel giving birth to an angel", he said.

   " Do you know who my brother is?",I asked him.

   "No",he answered.

   " Charles Light, Joel's bestfriend ",I said and he looked at me like I was lying.

  " Its a joke right?",he asked.

   "No", I said.

    " Heard he kinda looked like ma",I said.

   "Kind of", he responded.

    " I wish I met them",I said sadly lowering my head.

   "They will be proud of you wherever they are", he said raising my head up.

   " What of your friends? ",he asked.

   " Pamela? ",I asked.

  " No, Mil, Angel and co"

   "Last time I checked they were alive but not for long", I said.

   " You don't pay evil with evil",my dad said.

   "But I will. It has been a year since I was imprisoned and KARMA hasn't caught up with them. Since KARMA doesn't want to do her job, I will do it for her with all pleasure", I said.

   " Pearl-"

   "Please dad, don't start if you beg me too much I will leave here",I threatened but my dad wasn't moved.

   " Please Avery,"he begged.

   "I will get them for all the pains they have caused me and for locking you up in this prison, I promise", I said angrily to my dad.

   " You don't pay evil with evil, my dear ",my dad tried to convince me. He is still defending them when they are they the cause of his imprisonment.

   I laughed before answering," They didn't think of that while I was humiliated. I trusted them father,but they broke my trust, that old girl is dead, the new girl will cause them nothing but pain,tears, problems and heartache, I swear with my late mum",I angrily said as I walked out. My dad was yelling "please forgive them, please don't pay evil with evil", but I ignored him. The pain they caused me can't be forgiven easily.